VT PMs You Knew & Loved

Xann

• 5 months later...

people with a common interest discussing things on a forum, just like VT. I needed some advice on Brazil and so I googled, thats how I stumbled across it. if you like travelling around the world, and you like women its a good site.

I feel left out. The only PMs I've had usually tell me to behave...

snap I get very few PM's as well...sometimes I feel like no one loves me

I don't even get PM's to behave... :'( :P

www.rooshvforum.com

its all about game ;)

That's pretty weird!

I had a quick look, I don't quite understand it, but it seems like a website for blokes that think they are 'players'.

Having had a browse, I believe the word "think" is absolutely key in that sentence.

Most of it reads like the confessions letters in an issue of FHM (ie total bullshit)

I've noticed that sending a good shot of your dick works pretty good as long as you're working with something. Sometimes, I'll send it when there's "radio silence" for a few weeks or months. Sometimes, I'll "accidentally" do it to a girl I just met or if I'm just bored and feel like **** around. I've NEVER had negative results with this. They'll either get sexual real fast or ignore it. You can't really lose in this situation unless you're in DC or Toronto and might be thrown in prison by a short haired dyke. 

- I've been using the same 2 pictures for the past couple of years. I don't recommend having your face in the picture in case she gets mad and tries to put it on the internet. Just take some good ones while sitting down or maybe standing up and recycle them over and over. 

- Use lube in the picture. I don't if it's just me but lube makes me rock hard as soon as I splash some on. 

- Throw a cock ring on for extra fat effects tard.gif

- Shave your pubes before the photoshoot. It really does make your junk look bigger.

:crylaugh:

That is without question a silly post by that person. But selectively finding something ridiculous someone has said is not really valid. I could quite easily go through villa talk, and in particular the main vila section and find ridiculous opinions by members of this forum. In fact I sometimes wonder what the hell other non villa fans must think when they read some of the nonsense on this particular site.

I just picked my favourite.

Most of the posts I read sounded like bullshit.

Of course they might not be. Even if they're all true it's still very strange.

A lot of posts about going up and talking to girls. That's it. Nothing afterwards. Just stuff like

"saw this girl in a record shop.
Spoke to her. She didn't seem interested. She left"

Weird.

I have to pu a disclaimer on my post. I don't get many PM's, that's true, but I've recieved a couple of really memorable and helpfull ones during the years. They've been just that, personal, so I won't post them here. Just wanted to let the poeple who sent them know that I do remember them and appreciate them. :)

I'm not keen on the whole PUA subculture either. I think some of them are more interested in the 'game' itself than actually shagging the women they pull. It's all about stroking each other egos on the forum.

Roosh's book 'A Dead Bat in Paraguay' is actually a good read. It was about his first travelling experience. 

Â