Weekends Football 6/7 Oct

andykeenan

just put £5 on hughes to be sacked, looking at there team sheet i couldnt believe luke young isnt a registered player and cant play and dyer was given another contract despite playing just 9 minutes of football in 15 months. apparently the club are running a loss of £5million a month aswell, which i suppose when zamora, cisse, swp are all on £80k a week and cesar is on over that could well be true. fernandes is making randy lerners spending spree look shrewd.

Cazorla was probably the best player in Spain last season who wasn't involved in a Classico. Very astute buy on Arsenal's part though, I guess Barcelona were never going to sign him (how would he get in that midfield? Even if he has the ability, it's so beautifully balanced with the current players there is little point in signing anybody else) but I guess it is somewhat surprising Madrid decided to spend the best part of £30m on Modric when Cazorla was going for half that.

MOTD -

feature on how chelsea are the new barcelona, focus on a piece where they have 5 players congested in the midfield, mata cant squeeze it through to anyone so pings in out wide to ivanovic who crosses it in for a torres headed chance

just like barcelona then...

utter **** drivel every week

Beautiful football from the Ollybuyiun for their third goal. They have got a really good team at the moment, probably their best since the days of Big Ron, Bryan Robson and the three degrees?

Presumably it's still a third kit. Their away kit probably clashes with West Ham too, as it's purple. I guess they will wear yellow when they visit Villa Park.

Â