Lambert's Row With Norwich

Archie

That hole your digging is getting deeper & deeper

Absolute Lolz.

You reckon?

The quote you lads are showing has now been dealt with by our mods. it made some nasty and visious claims regarding my health, malicious and spiteful claims made by one nasty individual on a mission.

What would you do in those circumstances, ignore it?

Its already made you start calling me a troll.

tumblr_m4osx2cA4b1qdezf9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxgcxtBVcB1qh01r8o1_500.gif

We (as do all message boards) have our own trolls Wiz that can sometimes avoid getting caught out by explaining everything away with what appears to be quite rational reasons or coming up with whatever excuse suits at the time but lets be honest we all know a troll when we see one.

Just remind me that if I ever misbehave and end up on trial, I pray you lads arn't on the jury.

So I started a thread called 'kick him out of the hall of fame' why shouldn't I?........its a Norwich message board ffs, how can you have a member of that group suing the club?

I won't apologise for that or take it back.

Yes but you then came on here and said there were rumblings amongst Naaaarwich fans that Lambert should be kicked out of the hall of fame and have his brick defaced when you were the one who created that thread and said those things initially, you doughnut.

Yes but you then came on here and said there were rumblings amongst Naaaarwich fans that Lambert should be kicked out of the hall of fame and have his brick defaced when you were the one who created that thread and said those things initially, you doughnut.

I was asked for my imput by Villa Talk members on Lamberts actions, I only conveyed the general mood down here by our fans on our own message boards, some which Villa fans can't access, so of course that would all be put in a post by me, both on here and the Pink Un!

Doh, :wacko:

The simple rule to all this is don't ask me again!

You have to admire the genius at play, really.

Doing that, but keeping a username that can be recognised when he comes over here to stir the pot.

You have to admire the genius at play, really.

Doing that, but keeping a username that can be recognised when he comes over here to stir the pot.

I was stirring nothing fella, you lot asked me, I told you our fans opinions, they weren't my opinions in the Pink Un, even though it was my thread, still, take it or leave it, it matters not much this end.

And I use 'WIZ' wherever I go on t'net, I never hide!

Now, if I was a true troll, I'd point out that the last manager you had, you know, the one you hated so much, was doing a far better job at this stage last year than your new saviour is doing now!

But I'm not a troll.........so I won't mention a thing. :P

I was stirring nothing fella, you lot asked me, I told you our fans opinions, they weren't my opinions in the Pink Un, even though it was my thread, still, take it or leave it, it matters not much this end.

And I use 'WIZ' wherever I go on t'net, I never hide!

Now, if I was a true troll, I'd point out that the last manager you had, you know, the one you hated so much, was doing a far better job at this stage last year than your new saviour is doing now!

But I'm not a troll.........so I won't mention a thing. :P

Why don't you just go away?

For some reason, which as it happens I don't agree with, VillaTalk has always been welcoming to friendly and sensible opposition fans. I fail to see how you fall into that category with comments like that.

Hmm? we will find out, very soon.

One of those universal truths that keep getting quoted at me by friends from other teams. Villa won't go down, not while Norwich are in the PL, they are **** awful this season

Why don't you just go away?

For some reason, which as it happens I don't agree with, VillaTalk has always been welcoming to friendly and sensible opposition fans. I fail to see how you fall into that category with comments like that.

It was tongue in cheek fella, nothing more, and I've had it dished out to me on here 10 fold............

It was tongue in cheek fella, nothing more, and I've had it dished out to me on here 10 fold............

Course it was. If I was a troll, I would say that opposition supporters who come on to a Villa site and start sending barbs towards the residents should expect all the abuse they get, because this site isn't here for butthurt supporters of little ol' Norwich like you, it's here for us.

But I'm not, so I won't say anything.

HA!

Only just seenthe bit about Wiz reporting the general mood amongst Norwich fans which turned out to be a mood held by him alone :D

Err, are you lot just dim?

I started a thread BASED on OUR fans views gleamed from 4 of our NCFC sites, so of course it looks like views held by me alone.

You will find out when you come down here (if you haven't sacked him by then!) that my words came from most of the rank and file's comments on their feelings towards this nasty piece of work.

Err, are you lot just dim?

I started a thread BASED on OUR fans views gleamed from 4 of our NCFC sites, so of course it looks like views held by me alone.

You will find out when you come down here (if you haven't sacked him by then!) that my words came from most of the rank and file's comments on their feelings towards this nasty piece of work.

It appears you started a thread expressing your views, then posted them on here as the views of your fanbase.

But who actually cares? Either way, you're just continuing to back up our newly held view that Norwich City is a pretty horrible club.

It appears you started a thread expressing your views, then posted them on here as the views of your fanbase.

But who actually cares? Either way, you're just continuing to back up our newly held view that Norwich City is a pretty horrible club.

But this is the frustration for me Stevo, the post put up here by your Brumerican, which btw is nothing to do with me, has now been removed by our mods because it was found to be a compleate pack of lies about me from a fellow poster with a grudge.

And I know Villa Talk can sometimes have 'clashes' between posters too.

Wiz I think you'd gain a lot more respect if on this occasion you just held your hands up and said fair cop ? Then dust yourself down and go again.

I for one like opposing fans coming onto the board. It brings much needed perspective from outside of the villa circle.

Â