England V San Marino & Poland World Cup Qualifiers

andykeenan

That was an awful game to watch to be fair, regardless of the 5-0 scoreline.

Regardless of his 2 goals, Wellbeck is frustrating to watch, don't think he'd be picked if he wasn't a ManUre player (that goes for Cleverley too).

I expected an England win but also thought we'd struggle with it - which we did!

england were so boring, so poor and only scored a few because the amateurs were bloody knackered. No guile, no invention, and so limited. Moldova managed 4 past them and we got just one more, should have been 8 or 9. The side lacks ruthlessness and class.

terrible game. walker was abysmal in particular.

Regardless of his 2 goals, Wellbeck is frustrating to watch, don't think he'd be picked if he wasn't a ManUre player (that goes for Cleverley too).

I expected an England win but also thought we'd struggle with it - which we did!

Wellbeck tried to many fancy flicks but played well mostly. Cleverley is definitely overrated, but Carrick was the worst player on the pitch by a distance. San Marino passed the ball around quicker than him and with better ideas. Carrick just slowedd down everything we did. Doesn't surprise me when he came off we scored 3 in 10 minutes.

If Bale had a name like Luis Suarez or Didier Drogba he would be getting slaughtered by the media. xenophobic press as usual

England vs Poland on tuesday could be a very good game. they looked decent at times in Euros and have some dangerous players in attack

I'm not so sure about that Bale "dive"

Granted all I've seen is te gif Rev posted on the previous page. But does Maloney clip his trailing leg?

If he does then it's a foul, no question.

Agreed, but from the Gif it looks like he trips over his own leg..

Yeah, he obviously does. But to me it looks like Maloney clipping his trailing leg makes him fall over his own leg.

Like if you walk behind someone and flick their ankle towards their other leg, they'll trip over their own feet (a common playground prank when i was at school :) )

Just because he's tripped over his own leg doesn't mean it isn't a foul.

Again, I've only seen that gif, but if Maloney's touched that trailing leg then it's a foul.

Â