Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Guzan

Lowton, Vlaar, Clark Bennett

N´Zogbia KEA, Delph, Holman

Bent, Agbonlahor.

Bannan, Benteke and Albrighton to come off the bench.

1-1

Yep this is the team I think he'll start with at least. Still fancy a win for the villa boys

Admittedly I haven't watched spurs this season so don't know how they are playing defensively, but one criticism with avb last yr was that he was trying to play a high defensive line with the likes of terry getting exposed by pace. If these tactics are still being used then starting gabby wouyld be an absolute must.

I'd go

.........................Guzan...........................

...Lichaj....Vlaar......Clark........Bennett...

.Albrighton..KEA...Bannan..Agbonlahor.

...................Bent.....Benteke..................

.........................Guzan...........................

...Lichaj....Vlaar......Clark........Bennett...

.Albrighton..KEA...Bannan....Holman.....

...................Bent.....Agbonlahor.............

Amazed how many are predicting scorelines without knowing which Villa is going to turn up.

personally dont think it will matter. Bale will destroy us again. Think he'll be relishing a chance against our young full backs. Can see Lennon doing very well today also. We'll need Holmans work rate.

What's with all the pessimism? You'd think we still had McLiesh in charge. Spurs are as up and down as us, this season. At home they've drawn with Norwich and only beat fricking QPR 2-1. But we're going to get spanked 3-0?

Form by both teams is so sporadic it could go either way, but it will definitely be much closer than that.

Or our first from a corner since last week when Bent scored?! ;) I'm sure that was a corner.

I think he means direct from a corner. Like cross comes in and bang someone heads/kicks it first time and it goes in the net.

They've won 3 on the bounce so we are playing them at a bad time...

its gonna be a long afternoon coz they have got shit loads of pace which will **** us up at some point...

i think we will lose by 2 goals, a draw would be a great result