Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I have absolutely NO idea how this one will turn out. I hope it's an open game, and that we make them work harder than they have so far this season.

My wild guess:

1-1

Dempsey and Bent w/ the goals

To be honest... they had a hard hard game late saturday... I agree with the poster that said they will take olympiakos seriously.... and it is away on Thursday... and I still think we slip under the radar and people see us as less capable than we actually are... I fancy a surprise... plus other than the Man Utd result, which was a bit of a freak Spurs haven't been THAT impressive...

Gotta fancy our chances

Hugo Lloris; Kyle Walker, Michael Dawson, Steven Caulker, Jan Vertonghen; Sandro, Moussa Dembele; Aaron Lennon, Clint Dempsey, Gareth Bale; Jermain Defoe. This is the probable line up for them tomorrow, not really resting players are they. AVB wants to win this one thats for sure.

I've a feeling this Tottenham side might be better than we're giving them credit for - I think this one might be a bit painful.

Spurs looks like a good team this year. Defense is the only area where I could see problems arising in the future but they have two great goalies backing them up.

This game could end badly although you never know with our squad. So inconsistent.

This could be an interesting, hard-working line-up

---------Benteke------------------

---Weimann----Agbonlahor------

-----Holman----Delph------------

---------------Herd----------------

Bennett---Vlaar---Clark---Lowton

-----------------Guzan--------------

SUBS - Bent, El Ahmadi, Given, Lichaj, Bannan, Holman, Albrighton

(Although there's no centre halves on that bench)

El Ahmadi and Bent may start but they may be dropped to the bench (Still in Bent's' case)

I'd like to see Weimann start and score, think he needs a goal and he's been unfortunate to not start.

I think we'll win 2-1 (Bale, Weimann and Lowton)

I think people calling us 'inconsistent' are deluding themselves a bit to be honest. Our league form has been poor, it's one win in six and just one point from a possible 9 on the road.

Saying that, I'm going to call us to get an unlikely point here in a 2-2 draw.

Their playing a fairly strong team tonight!

Yes, that true:

Lloris, Walker, Dawson ©, Caulker, Vertonghen, Huddlestone, Dembele, Dempsey, Lennon, Bale and Defoe.

Assuming no injuries, for the Villa match I'd expect Friedel to return in place of Lloris, Gallas in place of Dawson and Sandro in place of Huddlestone. Perhaps also Adebayor will start instead of Dempsey (or Sigurdsson) since he's now been back in training for several days.

Kaboul, Ekotto, Naughton and Parker will all (as far I know) still be out injured.

Who is on the injury list for Villa?