Embarrassed to be villa fan today

smetrov

I saw some idiot throw a coin in the air towards the away doors by the Doug Ellis on the way out. Got out the stadium pretty quickly but saw nothing after the game, after about 2 minutes of walking past the Doug Ellis I heard a fairly loud 'Villa, Villa' chant. I presumed something was going to kick off, there were a few police when I walked past but not a load.

I did find it strange that we let out at the same time. Especially with so few coppers when tensions were running high in the ground. Walking back towards the coaches I had numerous verbals threw my way, purely because I was talking about the Albion, although he was a bit of a drunken knob.

Plenty of them at all grounds supporting all teams unfortunately.

It did look like something kicked off outside the away end/lower North turnstiles after the game, you could sense something was going to happen though there was a nasty atmosphere in the air which isn't always present at Villa - Albion games.

Still dont get why people come crying onto forums about the slightest bits of trouble.

Newsflash gents, it goes off at football matches. Up and down the country. Week in week out. All teams.

To say your 'embarrassed' to be a fan of the club is ludicrous.

Still dont get why people come crying onto forums about the slightest bits of trouble.

Newsflash gents, it goes off at football matches. Up and down the country. Week in week out. All teams.

To say your 'embarrassed' to be a fan of the club is ludicrous.

Ive been going down the villa for 40 years - and yes it boils over now again -Villa have an element thankfully smaller than most.

Seeing it first hand brings it home - unfortunately this wasn't villa's crew seeking out WBA'S crew. A group of Villa supporters attacked a group of WBA supporters who clearly weren't up for it. Moronic behavior

Shame. Despite a healthy rivalry, there's never really been any trouble around the grounds. I've seen plenty Villa and Albion fans going to the game together.

Looks like this could be moved to 12pm in future which usually leads to crap games.

Bollocks to the 'ashamed to be a Villa fan' comments though. A few knobheads will never make me ashamed to be a Villa fan.

Â