Steve Kean resigns

andykeenan

Steve Kean has left Blackburn this eveneing

Left Ewood Park with immediate effect because his position had become "untenable", he said in a statement

Blackburn fans got there wish and his better off out of there

Blackburn fans have become quite deluded lately in my book. Calling for Kean's head again this season after their first defeat of the season against Boro, when they were top of the league going into the game. Their crowds are at around 13k this season and I honestly don't see them improving much even with a new manager, they have no divine right to be a PL club.

Wow, Just been reading a bbc article on him staying, then go to the BBC football home page saying he's gone!

Heard the rumours of his impending sacking at the beginning of the week and been reading a Blackburn thread on it this week. This Venky lot are just a circus!

Happy for the Blackburn fans. Not sure how bad he was or why he merited the absolute hate he got. Far too detached as not a fan of the club. But i suppose if we got relegated with McCleish and he was allowed to carry on dragging Villa down, i'd be pissed.

But don't think Blackburn can look forward to too much with the clueless Venky owners in charge. They've never had a bloody clue. I think they're the main problem..

Strange timing, any time last season would have been right as tehy are doing well this season and similar to when Boro sacked Southgate.

Saw Gallgher saying Harry be a great choice as manager, thats deluded. Will probably be Sherwood

Strange timing, any time last season would have been right as tehy are doing well this season and similar to when Boro sacked Southgate.

Saw Gallgher saying Harry be a great choice as manager, thats deluded. Will probably be Sherwood

Shearer

I don't think we should be too judgmental of the Blackburn fans. We were in a very similar position last season and if Randy didn't act when he did I think 12/13 Villa could've been 11/12 Blackburn.
I think the majority of Blackburn fans are blameless.

Jack Walker's family broke their promise and cashed in to the Venkys. The new owners targeted top four and sacked Allardyce who would've kept them up.

The media decide to blame the fans who dare to protest about this shambles. It makes me laugh how fans are expected to accept all this in silence.

I don't blame the fans. I think it was quite clear from the reactions he was getting that he wasn't going to go anywhere for a while despite the massive fans backlash. He has, however, shown himself to be tactically useless and a poor motivator.

Venky's are on a different planet. Apparently one of their board has said they're 'disappointed' that he quit. About 4 days after the 'global ambassador' pretty much said he was a dead man walking. I mean, who is this Singh bloke that keeps on shooting his mouth off? Shambles

Â