Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Leeds forum waccoe is full of hatred for us, they have a thread on our financial situation alone, which is over an hundred page long, it was started in half way through 2018, they also have a thread on us selling our ground. And their thread on whether the season should be restarted or not mentioned us on every page, and I'm not even exaggerating there, they'e also always quoting posts from this forum. So whilst a lot of Leeds fans probably don't care what we do It's definitely more than handful that do. If we go down and they come up, don't be surprised to them come back on here all of a sudden.

19 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes you cant question the application just like many sides upon return not clinical enough in front of goal Bamford stopped a certain goal from going in the plonker. 

An awful, awful striker.

21 hours ago, useless said:

Leeds forum waccoe is full of hatred for us, they have a thread on our financial situation alone, which is over an hundred page long, it was started in half way through 2018, they also have a thread on us selling our ground. And their thread on whether the season should be restarted or not mentioned us on every page, and I'm not even exaggerating there, they'e also always quoting posts from this forum. So whilst a lot of Leeds fans probably don't care what we do It's definitely more than handful that do. If we go down and they come up, don't be surprised to them come back on here all of a sudden.

We’ve got a 250+ page on Newcastle and a 60+ page thread about Leeds in this very forum. Are we obsessed with either of those two clubs? Stop looking for at and it will stop bothering you.  

This thread was started in 2012, the hundred plus page thread I referred to on the Leeds forum was started in 2018 and grew by eighty pages in a couple of months, and is now over one hundred pages, and they also have various other threads about us on there, plus they obssess about us in their 'other games' thread as well when we're playing. And it doesn't bother me, just saying that they talk about us a lot, and yes more so than we do them, despite this thread.

Don't care about Leeds.

Would be good for them to change place with Bournemouth as it would benefit the league but i'm not really that bothered whether they get promoted or not..

I'm way past the incident last season. I'm not a man who hold grudges.

• Like 1

Just searched on Waccoe for every thread with Villa in the title first one is

'Aston Villa Potential Point Deduction' started in January of this year twenty four pages long 478 replies...

Then there's another one called ... 'Aston Villa sell Villa Park to overcome FFP' started in June 2019 of last year that has 109 replies...

Then there's 'Villa Financial Meltdown' thread which is an hudnred pages... As well as those they have various other threads on us a couple of pages long, all started recently.

On top of that in their thread started in late February about the season being postponed we're mentioned 1328 times, in the same thread this website 'Villatalk' or 'Villa Talk' is mentioned 136 times.

Edited by useless

To be honest it's probably more that forum than Leeds fans in general. Originally it started with them getting excited about us potentially going out of business under Xia, presumably they feel hard done by by what they've been through in last fifteen or so years with dodgy owners and being stuck in the lower leagues, so wanted another big team to go through the same thing, then it was probably made worse after that game last season and then us beating them to promotion. Still I suppose if they come up and we go down they will like they've had the last laugh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

To be honest it's probably more that forum than Leeds fans in general. Originally it started with them getting excited about us potentially going out of business under Xia, presumably they feel hard done by by what they've been through in last fifteen or so years with dodgy owners and being stuck in the lower leagues, so wanted another big team to go through the same thing, then it was probably made worse after that game last season and then us beating them to promotion. Still I suppose if they come up and we go down they will like they've had the last laugh.

We could just as easily swap divisions the following season. They just want to feel relevant. 

1 hour ago, useless said:

Nope I have met Leeds fans in Dublin and Berlin in last year in bars and they are the same. Absolute chip on the shoulder who hate Villa and bizarrely despise Grealish

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, The_Rev said:

We’ve got a 250+ page on Newcastle and a 60+ page thread about Leeds in this very forum. Are we obsessed with either of those two clubs? Stop looking for at and it will stop bothering you.  

They're just general threads though and as Useless says if they're nearly decade long then it will be quite decent number with people commentating on the events during each season.

Did look at Waccoe a few years back but stopped as I don't think they have it as view only anymore unless I'm wrong. Pretty sure you had to sign up and I don't really bother doing that unless it has a really good general football forum like Redcafe.

Certainly a bit obssesive from Leeds fans on there to create individual threads on us, very SHA ish. We have a thread on the ground sale and don't think anyone has posted in it in months as well there's no news!

I thought they would save up their bile for Man United next season. United don't even care about Leeds, such an unbalanced rivalry. 

Its only a couple of years ago they were going nowhere in the Championship averaging about 25,000. Suddenly they are 'big' again.

Always have a big away support though.

Â