Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

The Leeds forum is plenty of fun to read with alot of lols at there insanity of thinking.

They call Terry a C*** 

Smith a C*** many a time

Call Grealish a C*** who falls over many a time and complains to the ref.

Pretty much praise Bielsa's decision which I don't dispute but felt like he had to because of all he had done before that decision.

Saying Kodja was faking it.

Saying players should get booked or red carded for playing on fouls- Bamford comes to my mind then and should of been sent off for getting Ghazi sent off.

Complaining that all our players were rolling on the floor, that our players seem to know how to play to the officials and get there players booked.

Basically it all looks like they can't own any blame for there crap show they caused.

1 hour ago, Newry_Villan said:

Hourihane got booked for his part in the melee. The FA/EFL rules state the ref dealt with it as he seen fit so no retrospective action can be taken.  Bamford on the other hand should have the book thrown at him.

Bamford got booked for his part in the melee too. 

1 hour ago, BigRed said:

Look the spirit of the game when long long ago, where’s the spirit of the game when grealish is asking for players to be booked, keeper lying on the floor not injured etc it’s a joke, so you can’t cry over stuff like that. Everyone knows the law it is basically at the players discretion to put it out. Or the ref blow up. 

As for bamford, well let’s see if anything happens to houriane since he was throwing sly punches around 

A fan of her much are you??

roxanne-pallett-727678.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Hilarious is they’re giving any stick to Kodjia, who actually went off injured, when Forshaw went down doing the whole “sub me off” sign and we kicked the ball out of play.

Did he go off injured? Did he bollocks. “All these players feign injuries against us” seems to be the Leeds fans view. **** hilarious when the only one who did it this game was their own. 

Just **** them. I hope Derby/Boro give them an absolute spanking. 

Oh I feel you on it mate. I expected less than what I seen, I mean I expected some defence of there club but to the point they go on ranting and raving. Anyone who didn't see the game would think they are the innocent Victim.

You would also think that the fans commenting without a doubt watched a complete different game to everyone else in an entire different reality. 

They could of put a murder together with all that nonsense and Walked completely free.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

If we can get a coherent debate going with our Leeds friends...

Is Kemar Roofe injured again or being saved for the play offs?

He's a much better fit for your style upfront than Bamford so actually think Bamford getting banned and missing a few games and Roofe coming in gives you more chance although he'll obviously be lacking match fitness.

Injured hip, but nothing serious 

Wasn't Klich offside btw?

Just seen a still and he seems ahead of Mings and Axel. I reckon VAR would've chalked that off so to me assistant ref does their job and none of the nonsense happens anyway regardless of whether Leeds kick the ball out or not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BigRed said:

No stop being biased. You can’t have it both ways. You’re keeper going down in the last 10 mins & grealish getting up after the cooper tackle only to go down to get him booked is exactly the same. 

If the Cooper challenge was on Hernandez you'd be rightly livid.

Off you pop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Also Steer was clearly injured. Mings collided with him and he was obviously hurt.

Clinging on to him going down as faking injury is really clutching at straws. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wasn't Klich offside btw?

Just seen a still and he seems ahead of Mings and Axel. I reckon VAR would've chalked that off so to me assistant ref does their job and none of the nonsense happens anyway regardless of whether Leeds kick the ball out or not.

Yes it should of been offside even if play was carried on, officiating at it's best failed to even get the most basic of the games rules right.

2 hours ago, BigRed said:

Look the spirit of the game when long long ago, where’s the spirit of the game when grealish is asking for players to be booked, keeper lying on the floor not injured etc it’s a joke, so you can’t cry over stuff like that. Everyone knows the law it is basically at the players discretion to put it out. Or the ref blow up. 

As for bamford, well let’s see if anything happens to houriane since he was throwing sly punches around 

Obviously you're biased and obviously we are too. So perhaps look at other football forums. Preferably outside the championship, no bias there. No we got no protection from the ref against them or there supporters were crap or they were massively overrated. Take a look at the other forums. No Villa Leeds bias,They are all saying the same thing, bad by Leeds and Bamford deserves a ban.

Edited by colhint
typo

They lost their bottle and the chance of promotion today for me and that's a shame for them after their season. 

Leeds United are a big traditional,  proud club, today's exhibition from a few of their players is embarrassing to them but not the club. After the cards rescinded and the dust has settled it will interesting to see how their manager reacts to Bamford's dive especially after the whole goal fiasco. If he defends him then he's embarrassing the club and that's a pity .

They are a good team but let their desire to win overflow into an ugly show. Deep down Leeds players, management and fans know it , if it was villa I would be deeply embarrassed

• Like 1

I do wonder what would have been the reaction from a) Leeds b) the football world if we hadn't have put it out when Forshaw was injured and we'd scored?

The amount of nonsense 'play to the whistle' bullshit I've seen on social media...

• Like 3

Â