Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Just now, BigRed said:

No stop being biased. You can’t have it both ways. You’re keeper going down in the last 10 mins & grealish getting up after the cooper tackle only to go down to get him booked is exactly the same. 

It's completley different, Bamford pretended to get elbowed in the face knowing it would get el ghazi sent off. That's just cheating, plain and simple. 

Anyway from what I seen today Leeds are nothing special, I can't see them getting past the semis to be fair to em, they love to bottle it. Only team in the past decade to be top at Christmas and not make autos! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Like I said in my previous post. Pathetic club. From the top to the bottom, fans included. 

Disgusting. 

Your fans should be ashamed with how your players acted and instead you’re revelling in it. 

Pathetic. 

Honestly this is funny. 

What law did he break. The law changed in 2010. It’s up to the ref to stop the game if he thinks its a serious enough injury. 

You all taking the John terry morale high ground. You act like you  don’t do it anymore is laughable. You’re lucky bielsa is an honourable bloke 

When players dive eg Watkins for dean smiths Brentford & get a penalty & score where was dean smith asking him to miss. 

All this scummy club stuff is childish everyone is as bad & you need to get over it 

Edited by BigRed

9 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

It's completley different, Bamford pretended to get elbowed in the face knowing it would get el ghazi sent off. That's just cheating, plain and simple. 

Anyway from what I seen today Leeds are nothing special, I can't see them getting past the semis to be fair to em, they love to bottle it. Only team in the past decade to be top at Christmas and not make autos! 

Same could be said of yourselves. Didn’t see anything to be scared of villa. Knock it long to kodja, have him hold it up & try to get grealish to do something, who did nothing, doesn’t really phase me 

Edited by BigRed

7 minutes ago, a m ole said:

he was injured.

Cooper tried to snap Jack’s ankle.

Stop taking shit.

Tried to snap his ankle, Jesus stop going over board he caught him with his trailing leg. He got up fine & went back down 

Just go home @BigRed you're defending your team in our **** house. You getting all worked up replying to every message is absurdly stupid and unwarranted. You are a guest here and I think you've forgotten that. I don't know why you're here, I don't know why most fans of other clubs are here aside from our Hibernian Villans cause they wanna support McGinn, but why you're here? No **** idea. 

11 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Honestly this is funny. 

What law did he break. The law changed in 2010. It’s up to the ref to stop the game if he thinks its a serious enough injury. 

We put it out 10 minutes earlier for Leeds when we had an attack. Forshaw was playacting saying he needed be subbed

Big Red is also a peculiar username for a Leeds fan since you lot are obsessed with United

19 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Honestly this is funny. 

You all taking the John terry morale high ground. You act like you  don’t do it anymore is laughable. You’re lucky bielsa is an honourable bloke 

When players dive eg Watkins for dean smiths Brentford & get a penalty & score where was dean smith asking him to miss. 

All this scummy club stuff is childish everyone is as bad & you need to get over it 

Pathetic. 

5 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Just go home @BigRed you're defending your team in our **** house. You getting all worked up replying to every message is absurdly stupid and unwarranted. You are a guest here and I think you've forgotten that. I don't know why you're here, I don't know why most fans of other clubs are here aside from our Hibernian Villans cause they wanna support McGinn, but why you're here? No **** idea. 

I’m responding to people who have quoted me in their response. Which infers they are engaging in a conversation with me, I’ve been on here about 6 months & have looked for reasonable debate & had no issues & we’ve played yourselves today & there have controversial decisions, it is your board it’s not as I’ve been abusive just offering a different opinion to the majority of the board it’s still a valid one. 

19 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Same could be said of yourselves. Didn’t see anything to be scared of villa. Knock it long to kodja, have him hold it up & try to get grealish to do something, who did nothing, doesn’t really phase me 

trolls troll dolls GIF by absurdnoise

Let's stop playing with this troll now!  

Tackles were tough on both sides, there was an argument for McGinn to get sent off. It was a game at the top of the league, I expected nothing less.

@BigRed, one thing I am struggling to understand is how can anyone defend something that is simply against the good spirit of the game. You did not break any rules. But wouldn't you agree, you should have kicked it out of play like we did 10 minutes earlier? 

As for Bamford, that was just a circus and he should get banned for that. Again, surely, everyone has to agree with this, no one wants to see that on a football pitch. If Grealish did that, I would be happy for him to miss the playoffs.

• Like 1

Surely the issue is not that he didnt kick it out, its that he went to kick it out, everyone stopped (including a number of Leeds players) and then he played it in behind. 

The player who scored realised as soon as it was in the net he shouldnt have done it, basically held up his hands saying sorry.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BigRed said:

Really as if watching your keeper feign injury in the last 10 mins or grealish standing up waving a card & going down is any different. I’m glad bamford was smart enough to play you at your own game.  

Your defending Bamford? You really are pathetic if you are. Blatent cheating 

• Like 1

Â