Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

What behaviour ? He did the right thing. Unless i missed something and he told Roberts to play on , he did nothing wrong. 

Hands on official, constant whinging, kodjia going down first and didn't get his players to kick it out, name the very moment it's there in what he did wrong.

Edited by Dave-R

9 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Really as if watching your keeper feign injury in the last 10 mins or grealish standing up waving a card & going down is any different. I’m glad bamford was smart enough to play you at your own game.  

stop talking shit

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Really as if watching your keeper feign injury in the last 10 mins or grealish standing up waving a card & going down is any different. I’m glad bamford was smart enough to play you at your own game.  

Risible comment from a fan of a pathetic excuse for a football club. what a garbage post. We will of course have the last laugh when El Ghazi's red card is rescinded with Bamford likely to be pushed for his dive.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Like I said in my previous post. Pathetic club. From the top to the bottom, fans included. 

Disgusting. 

Your fans should be ashamed with how your players acted and instead you’re revelling in it. 

Pathetic. 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

Good job referee and his assistant. 🙄

leeds.jpg

I hope that goes into the appeal document, Bamford should be banned. 

41 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Cheers mate. Been sitting here for 2 hours waiting for your opinion.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

But Bamford is shit. Be a reward for Leeds if doesn't play

But who else do they have? Isn't Roofe (sp?) Injured?

34 minutes ago, a m ole said:

stop talking shit

No stop being biased. You can’t have it both ways. You’re keeper going down in the last 10 mins & grealish getting up after the cooper tackle only to go down to get him booked is exactly the same. 

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Cheers mate. Been sitting here for 2 hours waiting for your opinion.

2 hours & that was your best response. Need to think harder

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigRed said:

No stop being biased. You can’t have it both ways. You’re keeper going down in the last 10 mins & grealish getting up after the cooper tackle only to go down to get him booked is exactly the same. 

he was injured.

Cooper tried to snap Jack’s ankle.

Stop taking shit.

Â