Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

I'd pay thousands for someone to hit either Click (or however you spell the words removed name) or Jansson with a Ben Thatcher on Pedro Mendes style running forearm/ elbow smash.

I also hope Terry shags all their **** wives as well. I genuinely hate this club more than any football club in existence. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'd pay thousands for someone to hit either Click (or however you spell the words removed name) or Jansson with a Ben Thatcher on Pedro Mendes style running forearm/ elbow smash.

I also hope Terry shags all their **** wives as well. I genuinely hate this club more than any football club in existence. 

If I was Smith I'd have thrown on a player who was never going to play in the playoffs just to f'ing poleaxe one of them and get sent off. 

(This is why I'm not a manager) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bielsa is far from class. Mourinho or Pardew pulled that behaviour today be uproar

What behaviour ? He did the right thing. Unless i missed something and he told Roberts to play on , he did nothing wrong. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

What behaviour ? He did the right thing. Unless i missed something and he told Roberts to play on , he did nothing wrong. 

His behaviour over 90 minutes. Kicked kodjia out of game, horror tackle on Green and systematic kicking of Jack. This is the work of the manager, at onecstage Jansson tried take out Mings and injured himself

Then he whined that his team were getting yellows

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

lol. Lost it - he was fine and did well giving us a goal back tbh. 

Well he clearly sent his team out to kick us all over the park. The targeting of Grealish was obvious.

I give him lots of credit for letting us score, but he didn't cover himself in glory for the rest of the game.

• Like 2

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Well he clearly sent his team out to kick us all over the park. The targeting of Grealish was obvious.

I give him lots of credit for letting us score, but he didn't cover himself in glory for the rest of the game.

All teams do it really. Nothing different here. 

Just now, bobzy said:

All teams do it really. Nothing different here. 

Apart from SHA, I haven't seen it this bad all season. Treatment of Grealish was disgusting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

His behaviour over 90 minutes. Kicked kodjia out of game, horror tackle on Green and systematic kicking of Jack. This is the work of the manager, at onecstage Jansson tried take out Mings and injured himself

Then he whined that his team were getting yellows

The grealish fouls were nothing that we didn't see at the city ground and SHA a few weeks back. Phillips getting close to Grealish was a plan yes but no different if i remember to howson all over him when we played Boro in the playoffs last year. Grealish draws fouls, it's the way he plays. I actually thought jack did a lot of whining on the floor when i wanted to see him play a bit more football. 

Â