Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

8 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Without booking history it will be hard to get a ticket. You are probably best contacting the club, or a supporters club in your area (there is section of topics on here somewhere about supporters clubs). 

Plenty of trains to Leeds from Brum

Thank you .. much appreciated.  

Do the club still do buses to away games ( realise there is a fee )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

And continues to this day.

I remember walking away from VP that day feeling worse than any defeat I'd experienced to that point, even though we didn't lose.

The contrast from John Carew's outrageous goal to that equaliser in just a few minutes was absolutely crushing.

We'd have been 8 points clear of 5th placed Arsenal if we'd held onto that lead.

**** hell.  It's brought it all back.  I'm going for a walk until I fall into a volcano.

I think... think we were actually 3rd as well, not even 4th.

Hmm, that doesn't help.

F'sake.

May be mixing up seasons but great memories of boxing day that year though. Arsenal 2-0 up and we came back. After that I thought there was no way we'd let it slip.

F'sake.

• Like 1

Remember also how good okore looked? Then he picked up a horrible injury and was never the same. Also bouma was brilliant and he picked up a really nasty injury in that intertoto cup. 

Then Kodjia for us... Its seems we always seem to get rottenucj when things are going well for us. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Remember also how good okore looked? Then he picked up a horrible injury and was never the same. Also bouma was brilliant and he picked up a really nasty injury in that intertoto cup. 

Then Kodjia for us... Its seems we always seem to get rottenucj when things are going well for us. 

Here’s to putting an end to rottenucj!! 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Hmm, that doesn't help.

F'sake.

May be mixing up seasons but great memories of boxing day that year though. Arsenal 2-0 up and we came back. After that I thought there was no way we'd let it slip.

F'sake.

That Zat Knight equaliser is still my favourite ever goal/celebration at Villa Park. Nearly fell out of the stand!

Err, Leeds 

leeds-united-badge.jpg?w968h681

giphy.gif

Edited by fightoffyour

22 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

And continues to this day.

I remember walking away from VP that day feeling worse than any defeat I'd experienced to that point, even though we didn't lose.

The contrast from John Carew's outrageous goal to that equaliser in just a few minutes was absolutely crushing.

We'd have been 8 points clear of 5th placed Arsenal if we'd held onto that lead.

**** hell.  It's brought it all back.  I'm going for a walk until I fall into a volcano.

That was literally THE turning point.

You could argue it's been downhill ever since that exact moment.

19 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

I think you're right.

A match report of around that time (I think it might have been the Blackburn away game that came before Stoke) described us as having maintained the gap to our "fellow title contenders"

Seems a long long time ago now

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

That was literally THE turning point.

You could argue it's been downhill ever since that exact moment.

Dunno we were good the following season and had a smaller scale implosion preventing us from 4th.  Reached the League Cup final too which we were royally screwed out of.

Â