Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You're right, it does.

But when you coach like that, it's a huge HUGE advantage to know exactly how the opposition are setting up to play you.

Absolutely agree.

Guys I have a confession to make.. I've been the reason Leeds have hit such poor form. I've been doing this at Leeds training geound and sending it to Leeds recent opponents 

_20190207_163801.JPG

Edited by Demitri_C

On 06/02/2019 at 16:44, Zatman said:

All gone a bit downhill since CJay and other Leeds fans stopped posting on here

Its almost as if they believe Spygate involved them and Bielsa sent them to other forums

Here i am😀

On 07/02/2019 at 13:44, sne said:

The skill comes in when you have to apply that knowledge and information and get your players to exploit it and counter the opposition.

Just knowing that they put the tall guy at the far post at corners only get's you so far.

Knowing Bielsa this spying/scouting is only a minute detail in the work he puts in in preparing for a game.

The skill needed to get the players to take in the information gathered on a Friday to be visible on the pitch on Saturday takes a lot from both manager, coaches and players.

The whole pitfall of your idea is that Bielsa ONLY knows how to set up to exploit through the information he's gathered spying. When he's got to set up equally like everyone else Leeds have struggled. They've lost form, and they'll very likely lose promotion because their manager is too fixated on what the opposition does rather than what his own team should be doing.

2 hours ago, magnkarl said:

The whole pitfall of your idea is that Bielsa ONLY knows how to set up to exploit through the information he's gathered spying. When he's got to set up equally like everyone else Leeds have struggled. They've lost form, and they'll very likely lose promotion because their manager is too fixated on what the opposition does rather than what his own team should be doing.

That's a pretty bold statement about one of the most influential managers of the last 30 years but if you say so.

3 hours ago, magnkarl said:

This is totally wrong imo. 

The bold bit is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Thought Sheffield United knocked the ball around our turf just as well as Leeds did.

Despite the meltdown at the end they're a serious contender for automatics from what I saw. Would like to see them get there ahead of Leeds or Norwich. Pretty good from a wholly British squad.

Edited by VillaChris

26 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Thought Sheffield United knocked the ball around our turf just as well as Leeds did.

Despite the meltdown at the end they're a serious contender for automatics from what I saw. Would like to see them get there ahead of Leeds or Norwich. Pretty good from a wholly British squad.

They're miles better than Norwich and West Brom.

Leeds are good as well, I think that'll be the two to go up.

No one else in the league scares me. Best team I've seen have been Stoke and they look to be too far off now.

• Like 1

Hi Guys. 

I am Australian and will be holidaying in UK in April.  

It seems the only game I can remotely make is the away game at leeds. 

Obviously  I have no booking history . Would I still be able to get 2 tickets. Also advice on best way to get there. ( I won't have a car) 

Thanks in advance.  

5 hours ago, soezetoc said:

Hi Guys. 

Obviously  I have no booking history . Would I still be able to get 2 tickets. Also advice on best way to get there. ( I won't have a car) 

Thanks in advance.  

A Leeds fan will be along soon to answer all your questions and give you the winning lottery numbers.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, soezetoc said:

Hi Guys. 

Thanks in advance.  

Without booking history it will be hard to get a ticket. You are probably best contacting the club, or a supporters club in your area (there is section of topics on here somewhere about supporters clubs). 

Plenty of trains to Leeds from Brum

I'm guessing Leeds knew they might need injury time, so asked their player to fake illness.

This is Leeds, after all. Them and their fans will do anything and know everything.

Edited by Dick

Â