Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

2 hours ago, John said:

On Talksport 2 this morning it was mentioned that Woy and Palace wanted Clarke from Leeds for £3m!

Is Levy advising them on transfers or does Woy think it is still 1989? I would pay double or three times that for the lad but why would be want to leave Leeds for us or even the mighty Palace just now? Has to be fake news doesn't it? ;)

Just another media outlet people told to force an agenda for a player to move to a PL team again. Nothing to see here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Dont think you can recind a yellow card and looks like he got 2 yellow cards

My bad - thought it was a straight red.

In which case, I thought a yellow was the fair punishment for trying to bring the player down. 

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Just another media outlet people told to force an agenda for a player to move to a PL team again. Nothing to see here.

Yes indeed. I recall that during a recent Leeds game he was also linked by them with Manchester City. There must be quite a queue forming. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2019 at 16:55, Zatman said:

Might need to update them spying tactics ;)

Two defeats in three games now since they’ve stopped the extra homework (I assume), maybe they should be allowed to watch other teams train. For the sake of fairness.

• Haha 1

All gone a bit downhill since CJay and other Leeds fans stopped posting on here

Its almost as if they believe Spygate involved them and Bielsa sent them to other forums

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Its almost as if they believe Spygate involved them and Bielsa sent them to other forums

Oh they will. Be back when Leeds win a game trust me

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

They are on one of the other many forums they use, telling people how things are done:

MumsNet: how to breastfeed

VaginaLife: How to be a proper word removed

NASA: "This is how you get to Mars"

• Haha 4

59 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

It was such an annoying claim. If it didn't change anything, why were they doing it? For the sheer pleasure of voyeurism?

Agreed, idiotic. It clearly had a massive effect. When you know all set piece set ups in a physical league such as ours then you will have an advantage, especially the ones the opposition is training for on Friday afternoon hours before the game. Why go to so much hassle of trying to hide his spies if he thought it was okay and legal? Leeds are getting their punishment now that the whole league hates them even more than usual.

• Like 3

The skill comes in when you have to apply that knowledge and information and get your players to exploit it and counter the opposition.

Just knowing that they put the tall guy at the far post at corners only get's you so far.

Knowing Bielsa this spying/scouting is only a minute detail in the work he puts in in preparing for a game.

The skill needed to get the players to take in the information gathered on a Friday to be visible on the pitch on Saturday takes a lot from both manager, coaches and players.

1 hour ago, sne said:

The skill comes in when you have to apply that knowledge and information and get your players to exploit it and counter the opposition.

Just knowing that they put the tall guy at the far post at corners only get's you so far.

Knowing Bielsa this spying/scouting is only a minute detail in the work he puts in in preparing for a game.

The skill needed to get the players to take in the information gathered on a Friday to be visible on the pitch on Saturday takes a lot from both manager, coaches and players.

You're right, it does.

But when you coach like that, it's a huge HUGE advantage to know exactly how the opposition are setting up to play you.

• Like 1

Â