Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

4 minutes ago, penguin said:

I would **** piss myself if he resigned.  

He’s resigned from other clubs for less. Mentioned by a number of people, myself included, when appointed that he’s a brilliant manager but one of the most unpredictable around.

Press conference is 40 minutes in and he hasn’t resigned yet, so unlikely

46 minutes ago, penguin said:

So he’s said his staff watched all 51 games Derby played last season, around 4 hours to analyse each game. Wouldn’t surprise if he’d done the same for every team they’ve played, or too a similar extend.

And then you’ve got managers like Bruce who highlights the opposition’s main threat as a player who’s suspended. Night and day.

Seems like a lot of effort. 

Just offer all the journalists tea and biscuits at every press conference and they will keep you in a career.

• Like 1

Apparantly he has spied on every team so far this season.

I will be suprised if he/club gets away with this without some sort of punishment being implemented in some way.

Fine or points docked perhaps?

The whole EFL could turn on Leeds over this.

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Mind you, it's not the first time an Argentinean has cheated against English opponent's now is it!

never happened other way around, suppose Bielsa getting his revenge ;)

Image result for michael owen dive argentina

Edited by Zatman
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

never happened other way around, suppose Bielsa getting his revenge ;)

Image result for michael owen dive argentina

Lovely hair on the Poch there. 

On topic. Fair play to Bielsa for the level of detail in their opposition scouting. Unbelievable if they do that for every game. I imagine the staff didn’t see their families at Christmas. 

On the one hand I'm not sure how wise being so honest was.

On the other hand fair play MB.

This didnt have to be a big deal, we apologised, Sky kept whipping it up, unsubstantiated claims about pliers and ladders, moral compasses like Stan Collymore questioning Bielsas integrity and accusing him of cheating.

So MB spends 70minutes analysing Derby in public showing every scrap of detail he has.

Then ends with "i dont have to watch an opponent train to know about them, and he drops the mic on the way out. . . . 

Like a Boss!!!!!

• Like 2

To be fair, I would love if we put this much effort into our analysis of games and players. And quite frankly, this is what I had assumed happened at some of the top clubs all of the time (maybe I'm wrong) but glad to see a manager who wants nothing else but to win and will do everything in his power to achieve that. I know he is unpredictable but you can't say he's not entertaining. Will be interesting to see how the EFL react now, I think they are open for criticism no matter what they do.

Was that just a load of willy waving from Bielsa?

We know he scouts teams. Well done.

How does his powerpoint answer sending people to watch people train? That should be banned. I'd imagine it will be soon.

It gives big teams like Man Utd as an example an unfair advantage because you can't go and watch them train. You can't get near their training complex without getting through two security gates.

A lot of odd celebration going on. I presume they're still getting punished.

"I don't need to watch their training to know how they play" Then why are you sending people? He hasn't answered anything. Just boasted about how much info others provide to him.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Was that just a load of willy waving from Bielsa?

We know he scouts teams. Well done.

How does his powerpoint answer sending people to watch people train? That should be banned. I'd imagine it will be soon.

It gives big teams like Man Utd as an example an unfair advantage because you can't go and watch them train. You can't get near their training complex without getting through two security gates.

A lot of odd celebration going on. I presume they're still getting punished.

"I don't need to watch their training to know how they play" Then why are you sending people? He hasn't answered anything. Just boasted about how much info others provide to him.

He is sending people because he is an obsessive who gets anxiety over any possibility that he or his team has missed something.

Bielsa personally analysis everything, if you read about him yes he has a team but he personally goes through everything, he is obsessive.

He doesnt send scouts to learn something new, its to put HIS mind at rest, its for his own piece of mind.

Far be it from me to speculate on the mans personal life and I'm not sure how to word this as respectfully as possible. 

Bielsa clearly has a way of doing things, an obsessive mind, compulsive behaviour.

I think the scouting thing isnt about finding out things for the club its more about his own i dont know how to say it tbh.

He does it because it clarifies what he already knows. I dont know how to word it tbh.

Â