Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

He's done fantastic work with that side. The work ethic he's instilled alone will probably get them up. 

Sad Leeds fans will be amusing.

Again, Bruce be disappointed he didn't hang on a bit longer as that's Forest and Leeds he'd have had a sniff at. Both in better positions than Wednesday.

I'd be surprised if he was resigning, expecting an apology for spying. 

From twitter it seems the "resigning" press conference was a tweet by someone who used worked at the guardian newspaper 

3 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

But don’t put your house on it, because Pontus Jansson has just tweeted a journalist asking if it’s April Fools Day. So it’s not happening

Bielsa is more of a shoot first ask questiona later type. Usually players are the last to know about his theatrical resignations

10 minutes ago, sne said:

Did Stuart Pierce actually suggest that the Derby result should be reversed because Leeds sent a guy with binoculars to a nearby green area? :crylaugh:

Well a terrible pundit and an even worse manager was Pearce

17 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

Not that i am ITK or anything but Marcelo Bielsa has called a press conference for 5pm, where he is expected to name the Derby County lineup for tonight's match v Southampton.

I'm nicking that :o  :D  :thumb:

Just now, VillaAlex said:

He's said he's spied on every team all season. Haha fair play the guy has some balls. Again don't think he's done anything wrong.

I'm at a loss as to how much of an advantage it can give you, yeah it might give you am idea of what starting 11 they are going to be playing but it isn't like Derby have secret weapons that they are going to unveil midseason.

Let him crack on and spy, if they were doing it to the villa I'd call the spy over and ask him to take the training session.

12 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

He's said he's spied on every team all season. Haha fair play the guy has some balls. Again don't think he's done anything wrong.

Reminds me of Watford few seasons back with all the loans they had or Chelsea exploiting loan system. 

Maybe its against fair play but no rules have been broken

I would **** piss myself if he resigned.  

He’s resigned from other clubs for less. Mentioned by a number of people, myself included, when appointed that he’s a brilliant manager but one of the most unpredictable around.

Â