Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Haven't been that impressed with Leeds tbh. Since the blosers beat them they have not been that great. If the wolves team of last year were in this league this year they would probably be 20 pts clear by now

20 points clear after 15 games?  Errrr...

On 01/11/2018 at 00:35, bobzy said:

Only just catching up with the weekend football - surprised there's no chat about Kemar Roofe's cheating and subsequent scummy comments here.

Also, seriously - VAR please.

Please don't. It dominates the headlines in Australia every round (although the season has only been going for 2 weeks.) It's a disaster.

Edited by Hornso

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So Leeds United being accused of spying on derby today. Let's see if they have the guts to punish Leeds if this is the case.

What has Leeds done wrong, to deserve punishment?  Haven't they just scouted their opponents (from outside their training ground). Where's the problem?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So Leeds United being accused of spying on derby today. Let's see if they have the guts to punish Leeds if this is the case.

I wonder what the punishment is.  Apart from trespassing which is a non-sporting matter, is there a precedent of punishment for such incidents? Or is the baying for blood on twitter just empty hopefulness.

Just now, blandy said:

What has Leeds done wrong, to deserve punishment?  Haven't they just scouted their opponents (from outside their training ground). Where's the problem?

My sentemonies exolctly.

1 hour ago, blandy said:

It's a interesting one. I don't know the rules and such but surely if there is no rule on it everyone woukd do it?

Also in training it might reveal the starting line up thats different to sitting in the stands I guess?

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

surely if there is no rule on it everyone woukd do it?

This goes to my point which is that trespassing on private property might be the only actual offence.

42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It's a interesting one. I don't know the rules and such but surely if there is no rule on it everyone woukd do it?

Also in training it might reveal the starting line up thats different to sitting in the stands I guess?

What's to say that loads of other clubs don't do it? This could just be the only time that a scout/spy has been caught, or that police have become involved.

Â