Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

39 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Don't Leeds owe their season ticket holders some cash?

I thought they'd promised a big refund if they didn't make the play offs.
Did that happen?

The application form is on their O/S

To apply for a refund, qualifying 2016/17 Season Ticket Holders must login to the Leeds United ticketing website using their customer number and password.  Click My Account > Update Details > Fill in your bank details > Click the yellow update button at the bottom of the page.  You may need to clear your internet cache.

2016/17 Season Ticket Holders who are entitled to a refund have until FRIDAY 9TH JUNE 2017 to register their bank details and be eligible for the refund.

The refund will be paid by BACS into the individual bank account and the club seek to make all refunds to qualifying Season Ticket Holders by Friday 30th June 2017.

Since the conclusion of the season we have had a large number of supporters who have stated that they do not wish to receive a refund.  Therefore there is an option to help develop future players for the Whites by donating the 25% refund to the Leeds United Academy.  This can also be accessed on the ticketing website under: My Account > Update Details.

Supporters who do not submit their bank details by FRIDAY 9TH JUNE 2017 will see their refund automatically default to the Leeds United Academy.

• Like 1

Nah I think it's just goodwill between the club and fans.  McGrath knows Cellino needed a bit of that.  And it probably encouraged some fans to get season tickets who mightn't otherwise have.

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Monk is coming out of this looking awful. Club seemed to want to keep him but he seemed to let a good season go to his head

Not really, if Palace or Watford wanted him then most managers would do the same 

We need to see what happens, but even if @Demitri_C is right and his head has been turned, he has still left Leeds in the wrong way.  Don't pretend you couldn't come to an agreement if the reason is something else.

On 27/05/2017 at 07:28, villan-scott said:

Hopefully this sets them back, as I thought they'd be challenging next season. A big test for their new owner to get the right man, as we all know, it's easier said than done! 

I believe Zola is available.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Signing Malmö FF striker Pawel Cibicki according to Swedish papers and various forums.

Ex Sweden U-21 attacker. 23 y.o.

Very cocky, good on his day, but no where as good as he thinks he is.

For £1-1.5m it could turn out a good signing if he takes the next step.

Or it could be another Marcus Antonsson.

Cheap gamble. 

Close to signing Lassoga from Hamburg aswell.

He had a great season one of the years Hamburg miraculously escaped relegation but been bench warming for a while so signing could go either way. He's apparently on 50k so not sure how much Leeds will be contributing to that.

Â