Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

I am surprised Leeds haven't had a big takeover sooner. They have a huge fan base and a decent stadium, you should be able to get them cheap whilst in the championship and bring them back up to being established in the PL again.

You're not kidding about the fan base either, having been to uni up there they really are the giant within Yorkshire, with a massive following across the region. Pretty sure if they could have stayed within the top six of the prem they'd have needed a stadium expansion sharpish as 40k wouldn't be anywhere near enough.

David O'Leary probably preparing his CV for a return, sort of feel sorry for Warnock, 2 clubs he has with new rich owners and will probably be sacked by another
His contract is up this summer, and I'm pretty sure he's said Leeds will be his last job.

David O'Leary probably preparing his CV for a return, sort of feel sorry for Warnock, 2 clubs he has with new rich owners and will probably be sacked by another
His contract is up this summer, and I'm pretty sure he's said Leeds will be his last job.

Just like he said at Palace and QPR. There will always be a small town club with big ambitions and few footballing scruples that will tempt Colin Wa*ker out of retirement (usually about ten minutes after he retires)

• 1 month later...

Like Wednesday and Forest a wise investment really will pay off here. Considering that they're the only team in Leeds, have a massive fanbase and a big stadium it should only be a matter of time. My god it's taken them a long time to recover from DOL and Bates' failed dream though...

Like Wednesday and Forest a wise investment really will pay off here. Considering that they're the only team in Leeds, have a massive fanbase and a big stadium it should only be a matter of time. My god it's taken them a long time to recover from DOL and Bates' failed dream though...

Ridsdale.

Oh dear, 1-6 at home to Watford. Embarrassing.

I think they were down to 9 players half of the game. One player got red card and they used all three subs in half-time, and one of the Leeds' players got injured so they couldn't sub him.

They don't own the Stadium, they sold it to the council some time back. They can buy it back at any time but they'd be better looking elsewhere and relocating

Â