Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

As a neutral I hope they go for marsch as he'll be the most interesting to watch how he sets up and who he buys in the summer (they've been cherry picked but there is still some talent in Salzburg, someone big will go for adeyemi) 

As someone who **** hates them dirty words removed I hope they go fat Sam or another English old boy, shame Bruce and woy are taken 

The squad is really poor

1 hour ago, LondonLax said:

I suspect they are going to find the next manager can’t get a tune out of that squad. 

I think was TIFO podcast pre season someone said Leeds can't keep up that intensity long term and picked them as relegation chance

The thing with Leeds, they’ve had 3 or so years with the same squad, drilled in one particular style of play.

To change or to tweak that now could really expose the poor quality of their overall squad.

They’re admittedly brilliant at harrying and closing down players but technically a lot of them are just average cloggers. 

Would love to see them get relegated 😉

12 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Anyone worth plucking off them in the summer? Or will Newcastle be doing that?

Deffo Phillips. Word is we were close to signing him last season till his nan talked him out of it. Leeds fan or no, he's too good for the Championship, so if they go down he'll be off. 

Â