Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

5 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Had to switch wings because he couldn't get anything out of elmo. 

I dunno

@Mantis I disagree, he wasn't naff, 1st half I thought he was the best player on the pitch (maybe harsh on Anwar) if they were to score it was coming from him, exciting player, walked past elmo more than once, really impressed by him

2nd half... Where was he? Genuinely not a clue what happened to him, we didn't nullify him he just disappeared, I wasn't sure if later in the game as a bit of shithousery they switched him to run at yellow carded Targett but he did absolutely nothing 2nd half, it was pretty damning, fell off a cliff and it was him not us 

Just now, Davkaus said:

I don['t think there's any precedent for docking a team points for the pitch is there? I think they should be forced to play somewhere else until they fix it though

No and I think it would be incredibly harsh to do so and be trouble down the line

But in these times with no fans... Just play somewhere else... Could stick the game down a local park with a better pitch and what impact would it actually have? 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

I'd imagine the Leeds fans will forget their passwords to VT for the next few days. 

Well I'm here, can't argue, you played well tonight.

Your defence looks superb.

Don't like that matt targett bloke, was he in the inbetweeners :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, woody153 said:

you joking with Luke ‘Clunge’ Ayling in your back line?! 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, woody153 said:

There's no chance any of your team making "Dancing on Ice" as they struggle to stand up on grass, well I say grass..........

Just now, mykeyb said:

There's no chance any of your team making "Dancing on Ice" as they struggle to stand up on grass, well I say grass..........

I had a season ticket for 37 years & I really don't know why the pitch is a mess.

In the 80's they shared it with hunslet rugby league club & that wrecked it but since then it was almost perfect so I really can't explain it.

Dirty Leeds.

Klich I didn't see with he ball at his feet, just constantly out of position and making persistent fouls.

Llorente seems to have adopted the cheat philosophy of Bamford; the latter who seems to just moan and complain at the referee.

Their pitch is a disaster too!

10 minutes ago, woody153 said:

I had a season ticket for 37 years & I really don't know why the pitch is a mess.

In the 80's they shared it with hunslet rugby league club & that wrecked it but since then it was almost perfect so I really can't explain it.

Isnt it a 2nd hand pitch they bought from SPurs? Levy is as close as you will get to Del Boy

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Isnt it a 2nd hand pitch they bought from SPurs? Levy is as close as you will get to Del Boy

Yes but the pitch it replaced was really bad. I don't know what's going on with it.

14 minutes ago, woody153 said:

To be fair it can't help you having to play on that every other game.

Just now, mykeyb said:

To be fair it can't help you having to play on that every other game.

If we had a history of it then I might understand it. But as I put, inthe 90's, 00's.. in to the championship, league 1, the pitch was fine.

But in the last year it just got so bad that as put, we bought spurs 2nd pitch but that just hasn't bedded in.

Just now, woody153 said:

If we had a history of it then I might understand it. But as I put, inthe 90's, 00's.. in to the championship, league 1, the pitch was fine.

But in the last year it just got so bad that as put, we bought spurs 2nd pitch but that just hasn't bedded in.

Said in the match thread I'd seen on social media about th euros being held in the UK and Leeds hosting games the general consensus amongst Leeds fans seems to be you'll have another new pitch in the summer 

Â