Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

35 minutes ago, AXD said:

tbf, it might be a little different once all the Tanzanians have left us. There's probably some delay on that.

yeah think they're still setting up their campaign.

leeds could just sign a tanzanian. might help their numbers.

1 hour ago, blunther said:

Ah yes, I fondly remembers Leeds winning the European Cup. What a night that was.

I think when comparing Leeds and Villa trophy hauls it's only fair to use since 1919 when Leeds were formed. They couldn't exactly have been winning trophies when we were initially around 1900.

4 hours ago, AXD said:

tbf, it might be a little different once all the Tanzanians have left us. There's probably some delay on that.

Well a lot of them had been hanging around to give us jip and tell us how we're going to get relegated with 'Greedy Grealish' who wouldn't pass to Samatta.

They've gone pretty quiet though.  🤔

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I Mean Come On GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Thinking Bielsa is a better coach than Smith is a perfectly fine and defensible opinion to hold but this guy looks like exactly the kind of football hipster that would wank over Bielsaball even if he wasn't a Leeds fan.

Coaches U9s and refers to them playing keep away as rondos. 🙄

The kind of man who probably thinks Busquets was the best player for Pep's Barca.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Youre all really into football twitter aren't you? 

Local man says his team are no.1

Nope not one bit. Each to his own though.

Would love for us to get some more praise for our unbeaten run in the PL counting last season though from the media and punditery but not holding my breath. I think the conversation will sway in time if we keep pushing upwards but for now I'm ok with being a supporter of an underdog team. The media have their darlings but it won't undo results and performances on the pitch. I know we have a good team and no amount of bs from payrolled ex-puhl dinos will sway me. Bielsa paved the way for our win with a loss? Ok mate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Bielsa paved the way for our win with a loss? Ok mate.

These aren't words I've ever said mind. We didnt really play the same way, and we lost anyway

3 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Nope not one bit. Each to his own though.

Would love for us to get some more praise for our unbeaten run in the PL counting last season though from the media and punditery but not holding my breath. I think the conversation will sway in time if we keep pushing upwards but for now I'm ok with being a supporter of an underdog team. The media have their darlings but it won't undo results and performances on the pitch. I know we have a good team and no amount of bs from payrolled ex-puhl dinos will sway me. Bielsa paved the way for our win with a loss? Ok mate.

I really don't get why we care what the media think so much.  More than happy to be under the radar tbh.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

These aren't words I've ever said mind. We didnt really play the same way, and we lost anyway

No I know. Wasn't aimed at you ;).

You seem lvlheaded anyways.

Edited by osmark86

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Nearly as much as you're into other teams fan forums. 

I do enjoy other fans perspectives on our players / team, especially if there balanced.  

Wonder what the visitors thought of us on Sunday, opinions changed on Jack and Ollie ? 

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I really don't get why we care what the media think so much.  More than happy to be under the radar tbh.

Just feel that DS and the boys deserve to hear some credit tossed their way in the public forum. Not too fussed though tbh.

8 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

Just feel that DS and the boys deserve to hear some credit tossed their way in the public forum. Not too fussed though tbh.

It's because DS is not a big name and has low reputation.

He will get a bigger name if he keeps getting results but it will take time.

Edited by villalad21

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

It's because DS is not a big name.

He will get a bigger name if he keeps getting results but it will take time.

I suppose time will tell. In any case I'm just fully enjoying the ride atm and holding out for a couple of more upsets.

2 minutes ago, tinker said:

I do enjoy other fans perspectives on our players / team, especially if there balanced.  

Wonder what the visitors thought of us on Sunday, opinions changed on Jack and Ollie ? 

I've always thought Grealish is quality so nothings really changed but seeing him at will tearing through Liverpool was good to see. 

Can't argue with a hat trick from Watkins as far as results go but he was always a bit hit and miss at Brentford. He scored a lot that's true but Brentford had a terrible early and late part of the season, both of which Watkins played his part in. I think hes plenty good enough for the league but not to the level of Jack.

• Like 1

Â