Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

18 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Tackles were tough on both sides, there was an argument for McGinn to get sent off. It was a game at the top of the league, I expected nothing less.

@BigRed, one thing I am struggling to understand is how can anyone defend something that is simply against the good spirit of the game. You did not break any rules. But wouldn't you agree, you should have kicked it out of play like we did 10 minutes earlier? 

As for Bamford, that was just a circus and he should get banned for that. Again, surely, everyone has to agree with this, no one wants to see that on a football pitch. If Grealish did that, I would be happy for him to miss the playoffs.

Look the spirit of the game when long long ago, where’s the spirit of the game when grealish is asking for players to be booked, keeper lying on the floor not injured etc it’s a joke, so you can’t cry over stuff like that. Everyone knows the law it is basically at the players discretion to put it out. Or the ref blow up. 

As for bamford, well let’s see if anything happens to houriane since he was throwing sly punches around 

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Honestly this is funny. 

What law did he break. The law changed in 2010. It’s up to the ref to stop the game if he thinks its a serious enough injury. 

You all taking the John terry morale high ground. You act like you  don’t do it anymore is laughable. You’re lucky bielsa is an honourable bloke 

When players dive eg Watkins for dean smiths Brentford & get a penalty & score where was dean smith asking him to miss. 

All this scummy club stuff is childish everyone is as bad & you need to get over it 

If that's the case why did your players and fans rage ten minutes earlier and we abided but your muppet of players didn't? Blatent cheating as you knew that was only way you could score. 

Thankfully your manager understood even your stupid players didn't. 

2 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Look the spirit of the game when long long ago, where’s the spirit of the game when grealish is asking for players to be booked, keeper lying on the floor not injured etc it’s a joke, so you can’t cry over stuff like that. Everyone knows the law it is basically at the players discretion to put it out. Or the ref blow up. 

As for bamford, well let’s see if anything happens to houriane since he was throwing sly punches around 

Where's the punch?? 😂 

3 minutes ago, BigRed said:

If hourihane threw a punch then he deserves to be punished. 

That video doesn’t show anything though. 

Pathetic. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BigRed said:

I think that players shouting at ref is not a glorious part of the game, but that happened for both teams. How many times did Grealish get fouled and Leeds players started shouting and whining arguing that he is diving/cheating? 

Regardless of that, please could you answer the question? Do you agree there was no sportsmanship for Leeds to pretend to stop yet play on?

I missed the game today as I had a family meal to be at. However, I haven’t missed the opportunity to wind up my mate who supports Leeds. 

He’s your typical Leeds fan though. Grealish dives. Nothing wrong with their goal, and they’re the best team in the league. Oh, and everybody hates Leeds, and call them cheats because of it. I did point out that they’ve now been proven to be cheats a couple of times this season already. Grealish doesn’t dive but has to get out the way of having himself snapped in 2 most the time. 

I’d love the chance to do them at Wembley, and it could well be shaping up for just that. 

We shouldn't fear anyone going into these playoffs. 

30 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Are you seriously pleased with the behaviour of Leeds’ players today then?

32 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Hourihane got booked for his part in the melee. The FA/EFL rules state the ref dealt with it as he seen fit so no retrospective action can be taken.  Bamford on the other hand should have the book thrown at him.

If we can get a coherent debate going with our Leeds friends...

Is Kemar Roofe injured again or being saved for the play offs?

He's a much better fit for your style upfront than Bamford so actually think Bamford getting banned and missing a few games and Roofe coming in gives you more chance although he'll obviously be lacking match fitness.

4 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

It's funny, I've seen this photo shown to quite a few Leeds fans who suddenly go quiet about the "diving" all game.

The only person who dived is Bamford. I can only assume Leeds fans will be booing him every game he plays from now on. 

51 minutes ago, BigRed said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

It's funny, I've seen this photo shown to quite a few Leeds fans who suddenly go quiet about the "diving" all game.

Leeds mate that watched the game with me insists it was a great challenge. Unbelievable.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

7 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Leeds mate that watched the game with me insists it was a great challenge. Unbelievable.

Whether we go up or not, Jack needs to get out of this league for the sake of his own health.  I'm sure Bielsa must have ordered them to kick him and try get him out of the playoffs.  Fair enough Bielsa did the right thing letting us score but the team is built in his image with the win at all costs, including cheating if needs be.  Bamford at the very least should get the book thrown at him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigRed said:

No stop being biased. You can’t have it both ways. You’re keeper going down in the last 10 mins & grealish getting up after the cooper tackle only to go down to get him booked is exactly the same. 

It's not the same you fool. Pretending like you got elbowed in your face to get a player sent off isn't the same as an getting a player booked for an actual **** foul.

I never knew why everyone called this shithouse club Dirty Leeds, considering they've been in the lower leagues for most of my life (long may it continue). But now I understand.

2 hours ago, BigRed said:

No stop being biased. You can’t have it both ways. You’re keeper going down in the last 10 mins & grealish getting up after the cooper tackle only to go down to get him booked is exactly the same. 

Being fouled + asking for that player to be booked = not being fouled + getting a player sent off. 

Sound logic. I can't see any difference in that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â