The weekend has landed. Happy Friday everyone.

trekka

curry tonight with old friends who i havnt seen in over 5 years before calling them all words removed after a few to many (i really dont like some of em), doing my best to avoid the ryder cup bollocks and avoiding people who keep telling me i need to play fifa13. im 26, i stopped playing computers when i was 14 years old FFS.

I was actually Gunna ask how old all of the sad freaks are who have rushed out to buy FIFA and who will be dedicating there whole weekend to playing it...I ask this question only because I am 27 and have just pushed the disc into me PS3

What snowychap said Ryder Cup, there's nothing like it, guys who can handle the most incredible pressure as individuals crumbling when their team mates rely on them.

To be honest I don't like the hooping and holorring and the angry screams and stares the players put out. It's not golf.

Poulter looked like he was about to batter someone when he made that put on 16

This is before getting stupidly drunk - I've heard some bad news.

My good mate who is suffering from cancer (you may remember me posting about it a while ago when his girlfriend come to stay whilst he was at Hammersmith) has been told that it is terminal. This news comes as she too fights breast cancer. I **** hate life sometimes. Happy weekend indeed.

Â