The weekend has landed. Happy Friday everyone.

trekka

friday.jpeg

What are your plans for the weekend?

I've got 2 weeks off from work :) The plan is to go see friends and family in Brum tomorrow until Monday and then hop foot it back here with the folks to spend a bit of time in London. Not sure what to do with the rest of my time off but it looks like I'll spend it down in Portsmouth (my proper home!) with coffees, beers and sea air. Marvellous.

Was up 'til 4m drinking whiskey with the old man on Tuesday. Was up 'til (at least ;)) 3am last night celebrating Arthur's Day. Over to Brum tomorrow for Sunday's game. More drinkies. Need an early night tonight !!!

Going to spend it with my lovely missus.

She's been away at uni all week so will look to get some quality time in with her over the weekend, although we do have a christening to attend on Sunday morning. I should get enough brownie points from the christening to enjoy the football on Sunday afternoon, but other than that, have nothing planned.

Gotta take a load of crap to the tip tomorrow, taking my boy swimming Sunday morning. They rest will just happen.

Hoping to get on the Xbox at some point as my 12 week old girl is starting to get the idea that evening and night time is for sleeping.

Oh, and avoiding X-Factor :thumb:

A glorious weekend of doing almost nothing for me.

Got 3 or 4 weekends in a row where I'll be having a night out or two, so this weekend I'm resting. Probably hit the cinema tonight and see Looper (or Killing Them Softly, or Unouchable. Spoilt for choice!)

Gym tomorrow and footy sunday, but apart from that it'll be sleep, food, FIFA and furious masturbation.

Tonight - Buy Fifa 13, then Pub

Saturday - Overtime at work in the morning so I can justify buying Fifa 13 to the Missus, nephew's 1st birthday party in the afternoon, then Fifa 13

Sunday - Lots of Fifa 13, singing on the Holte and then home for plenty of sleep.

Will probably have to say hello the Missus at some point though.

Tonight - if gamestation is still open then I am going to run down the road when I get home and trade in sleeping dogs and COD for fifa and then sit down with a couple of cans and a curry whilst blasting that, if not read my book with a couple of cans and a curry

tomorrow - I am going to make another attemp at a homemade curry, and I will definitely be blasting fifa with a couple of cans

sunday - mom n dads for dinner, get depressed about work on monday

curry tonight with old friends who i havnt seen in over 5 years before calling them all words removed after a few to many (i really dont like some of em), doing my best to avoid the ryder cup bollocks and avoiding people who keep telling me i need to play fifa13. im 26, i stopped playing computers when i was 14 years old FFS.

This evening, I'll be heading to my mate's after work, to raid my mate's CD collection, that he's getting rid of! (has them all on hard drive, and now only buys vinyl)

Tomorrow, heading down home and seeing the family. May sample some of the finest ales, B23 has to offer on the night.

Sunday, head to B6, few more beers, the match, then head back oop norf.

Â