North- 1518/6187 Available

D.Ellis - excl.away 854/5962 Available

5996/36831 Available = 30835 sold

36831 available seats through blocks visible online

Include 3000 for away fans

Include 2000 for corporate/boxes

Total - 42,000 ish

Attendance somewhere around 36K atm?

Had a look myself on the OS this evening, by my calculations we have sold just over 36.5k now.

Tickets available:

North Lower 88

North Upper 1103

Trinity Lower 133

Trinity Middle 208

Trinity Upper 1099

Doug Lower 208

Doug Upper 510

Holte Lower 393

Holte Upper 1415

Total = 5157 available in the home end.

So slightly improved from this morning, and including walk-ups we're looking at around 37k for this one.

I just went on the ticketing thing online and the upper Holte block K2 o K3 is almost completely empty, so many available tickets. Whats going on?

Nothing is going on. There will be about 34k there. we will only get close to capacity against Man Utd. A lot of people gave up last season and once people stop going its hard to get them back.

I just went on the ticketing thing online and the upper Holte block K2 o K3 is almost completely empty, so many available tickets. Whats going on?

Nothing is going on. There will be about 34k there. we will only get close to capacity against Man Utd. A lot of people gave up last season and once people stop going its hard to get them back.

Are you paying no attention to the posts above? We've already sold around 36.5k.

My point was suppose to be that the Holte usually sells out first for these bigger games so im surprised to see so many tickets available.

I don't think most fans think of this as a "bigger game".

That online seat thing is more often than not wrong, judging by all of this season's home fixtures, it has not been anywhere near correct for any of them. I would take no notice of it, the official site said all lower tiers were sold out so with a decent "walk-up" tomorrow and Albion selling their allocation we should be close to 40,000.

Are you paying no attention to the posts above? We've already sold around 36.5k.

that on line ticket thing is bollocks. It never adds up correctly

Â