Maths Detention

CI

In my school a fit dinner lady (she was only in her 20s) went with some kid in year 11 (15/16 year olds). Lucky word removed. (him, not hers, obviously..)

I don't really know what to think really, because if I had the chance to have sex with some of my teachers, I'd have done it.. or is it different for girls?

I don't know, it's wrong, but shit happens innit?

Surprised they've not been found tbh

Can only assume they aren't coming back as he will almost certainly face prison if they do... But presumably the old bill can freeze his credit cards and arm card so no idea if they had planned this months ago and stashed money or way or if they will stay missing until his wallet is empty

Until his nuts are empty more like.

Can only assume they aren't coming back as he will almost certainly face prison if they do... But presumably the old bill can freeze his credit cards and arm card so no idea if they had planned this months ago and stashed money or way or if they will stay missing until his wallet is empty

at least as a maths teacher he is proving that 30 goes into 15 many times

at least as a maths teacher he is proving that 30 goes into 15 many times

25qskmo.jpg

Â