Maths Detention

CI

Surprised they've not been found tbh

Can only assume they aren't coming back as he will almost certainly face prison if they do... But presumably the old bill can freeze his credit cards and arm card so no idea if they had planned this months ago and stashed money or way or if they will stay missing until his wallet is empty

Yep, I expect he'll do a stint in prison followed by a longer spell on a sex offenders register. No idea here far her 16th birthday is away but it would have made a huge difference if they had waited.

Only in terms of him not being legally labelled a paedophile. There is also the huge breach of trust of a teacher eloping with a student here. Even if the student was studying A-Levels at the age of 18, the teacher has breached the teacher-student relationship rules.

As it stands, he will be caught and shipped back to the UK in the next few days, where he will be locked up immediately and raped and raped and raped and raped. The innocence or their love will quickly disappear when the other inmates find out he eloped with a child...

Yep, I expect he'll do a stint in prison followed by a longer spell on a sex offenders register. No idea here far her 16th birthday is away but it would have made a huge difference if they had waited.

Only in terms of him not being legally labelled a paedophile.

Thats a pretty big deal. Also, at 16 I guess she is legally mature enough to have made the decision herself to run away. At 15 I guess it'll be deemed abduction.

Only in terms of him not being legally labelled a paedophile.

Thats a pretty big deal. Also, at 16 I guess she is legally mature enough to have made the decision herself to run away. At 15 I guess it'll be deemed abduction.

Not while she's still at school, it would still be illegal regardless of her age and if she's only 15 now, she has to stay in education until she's 17 minimum, so that's another two years (she's in the first year that is forced to stay in education a year later). Teachers can't just start shagging pupils because they've turned 16

Teachers can't just start shagging pupils because they've turned 16

I completely understand that. The point I was making that its much worse running away and shagging a 15 year old student than it is a 16 year old student. One is a sackable offence and the other is going get you sent to prison and registered as a sex offender and paedophile.

Teachers can't just start shagging pupils because they've turned 16

I completely understand that. The point I was making that its much worse running away and shagging a 15 year old student than it is a 16 year old student. One is a sackable offence and the other is going get you sent to prison and registered as a sex offender and paedophile.

And thats what I'm saying, you are wrong. They both get you sent to prison and registered on the sex offenders register regardless of whether she's 15 or 16

Â