Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Gabby's been anonymous - I'd have taken him off for Bent. At least Benteke was taking up positions and getting involved, despite being profligate, and is a threat in the air when times get desperate.

He hardly won a header all day

... but won a couple, including at least one corner, which is more than any Villan bar the centre-backs.

One thing is playing poorly at home, but this is against a mediocre WBA. We haven't played any of the big dogs yet and in November we have Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal. We need to get some points now or we are sure to be in the relegation zone come Christmas...

Good against Swansea

Shit against southampton

Good against Man City the champions

Shit against West brom

I'm starting to notice a pattern.

Been far from shit. Bossed the ball, just no cutting edge. Had a tap-in blocked and it's not as if Foster's done nothing note-worthy.

This second hslf has been **** despicable. **** useless spackers have turned into jelly . you wouldnt realise we were losing. Truly **** disgusting. The defence are a shambles and how the **** is benteke still on the pitch? So angry. And theres another **** shit effort.

Good against Swansea

Shit against southampton

Good against Man City the champions

Shit against West brom

I'm starting to notice a pattern.

Been far from shit. Bossed the ball, just no cutting edge. Had a tap-in blocked and it's not as if Foster's done nothing note-worthy.

we created 1 chance the whole game, not good enough.