Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Why on earth isn't Bent starting? First major error by Lambert IMO. Benteke isn't a starter for me, I said that before this game and that half has just reinforced it.

Otherwise though we've been decent. Delph, KEA, Bennett, Albrighton, Gabby, Holman all having good games. Get Bent on and we've got every chance.

Holman is limited technically, but his work rate and fitness is becoming the stuff of legend. I dont think we have had as hard working a player since Ian Taylor was in the team.

Imagine a midfield of Holman - Taylor - Boateng - Milner

:shock:

They would have to play iron man football, where each half is three hours long.

when i saw alby and gabby in the side i thought we would get it down the flanks

but we really havent,its still painfully narrow,

frustrating would be the word to describe it we are nowhere near composed or clinical enough in the final third..

i keep looking at PL on the touchline and i think he is pissed off at how slow we are to look forward..

hes been waving his arms telling players to bring it forward but instead we play the sideways ball...

bennett has been the main culprit of this, i think Lambert wants him to lose his fear and get forward...

West Brom will come into it more and i can see Lukaku coming on and causing us problems

Give the lad a chance. Jesus. Yes, he's been poor but he's certainly better than Heskey. Typical VT.

Whats wrong with saying he is like Heskey? He is big and strong but as we have seen against swansea, southampton and today his finishing is not a strong point

Ref is playing for WBA I feel. Benteke is a bit of an enigma So far, some good hold up play with some disastrous one, and he made the chance himself at the end but ruined it by himself too- should have just squared it to gabby. I would keep him on but lambo just need a quiet word with him at half time