Midweek football 24/26 Sep

andykeenan

I dunno, I think he'd make his excuses and leave if he wanted to. He won La Liga, at the height of Barcelona's success, so I don't think he could be considered a failure. I'm sure he'd like to win the Champions League with Real, and they really want that tenth trophy, but he may find the City job too difficult to turn down.

Mancini has apologised to Citeh fans for losing to us. How **** dare he do that. They are now my most hated team. The audacity of the man to do something like that. They win one **** league and now all of a sudden they've a divine right to beat teams like us ? I'll stop short of saying what I really want to happen to him right now.

Mancini has apologised to Citeh fans for losing to us. How **** dare he do that. They are now my most hated team. The audacity of the man to do something like that. They win one **** league and now all of a sudden they've a divine right to beat teams like us ? I'll stop short of saying what I really want to happen to him right now.

this, they forget where they were 5 years ago, 4 years ago even. The shit weasel.

I dunno, I think he'd make his excuses and leave if he wanted to. He won La Liga, at the height of Barcelona's success, so I don't think he could be considered a failure. I'm sure he'd like to win the Champions League with Real, and they really want that tenth trophy, but he may find the City job too difficult to turn down.

He will return to england there is no doubt about that.

But he will want to win the 10th with Madrid and place himself in the history books further imo.

He is comfortable at the moment, squad in good shape already won a trophy over Barcelona last and this season so it's not like he is in a bad situation at the moment (despite the Liga form).

As I said though he will return to England but for now I think the target is the 10th.

Â