• Bent
    • Holman
    • Benteke
    • Westwood (for Ireland 46)
    • Agbonlahor (for Bannan 68)
    • Bennett (for Lichaj 68)

Crap game.

Only saw the second half

I don't think it's any coincidence that Ireland was subbed at half time and we lost control of the game.

We were terrible first half too & people are again delusional about Ireland. He was average to middling at best, Bannan had a better first half. Holman & KEA were really poor over the full 90.

In the Stephen Ireland thread you said "he was the best of a bad bunch" and now you're saying something different? Make your mind up...

Your personal vendetta against Ireland has more holes in it than our defence did yesterday.

its not the loosing but the manner we lose to a championship team..no matter how you look at it they have zero prem experience, we will need vp to be a tough place for EVERY team to visit this year & find a formula away from home, im not being funny but a player like ireland should be dominating midfields from these teams,we carnt afford any player to have less than 7/10 as were not good enough yet.

Crap game.

Only saw the second half

I don't think it's any coincidence that Ireland was subbed at half time and we lost control of the game.

We were terrible first half too & people are again delusional about Ireland. He was average to middling at best, Bannan had a better first half. Holman & KEA were really poor over the full 90.

If you read my post, and not what you wanted to read, you'd see that I said I wasn't complimenting Ireland. I was merely making the point that we need SOMEONE playing in the position that he plays in.

Without him, no one plays in that AMC role, and with the forwards we have (i.e. neither really ever coming deep to collect the ball) we need someone there to receive the ball from the other midfielders and feed the forward.

Again, I'm not saying Ireland played well, or is even good. But it's a position we need someone in if we're to play well, imo.

How the hell did we lose that 4-1….shocking!

If Benteke scored from his chance (actually chances) we would have been 2-0 up and I believe we would have won the game comfortably.

He didn’t and we didn’t. What followed was appalling.

It was pathetic how easily we crumpled…FFS, we looked so weak. Every one of them should be ashamed of allowing that to happen.

Loosing Ireland was a body blow and it appears we have nobody else capable of linking up with our attack by way of a decent pass!!

Look this sort of capitulation is undeniably worrying I just hope its blip and won’t happen again.

Actually I am sure Paul Lambert will see to that.

Looking forward to the backlash against Citeh and WBA :twisted:

Â