Weekends football 21/23 Sep

andykeenan

Difficult game for Halsey, and I expect every Liverpool-fan to be furious as usual.

The red card was 100% correct, you cannot leave the floor like that when you have so much velocity. Evans won the ball and just performed a tough tackle, but Shelvey was just rash.

Suarez could/should have a penalty, but I would imagine that the ref saw the ball go to the side thinking it was the defender who got it. Suarez then made a meal out of it and his reputation got the better of him. 60/40 penalty in my view, which probably should have been given.

The United-penalty was soft, but can be explained. When you tacle as the last man, you have to get the ball and he didn't. Even the slightest touch can make a player fall when he is about to shoot, and he pushed him in the back. I would say it was a right call, but probably not given he failed to award Suarez one. Tough luck for Liverpool but who cares, everyone hates them.

RAWK On Brendan Rodgers

Today his tactical decision were spot on as we really dominated the mancs. His post match statements were positive, he doesnt give a shit and tells things exactly how he perceives them.

Brilliant manager and long may it continue, we will soon be racking up win after wins

RAWK -

Even without the players, every game bar Arsenal and maybe you could say West Brom (red card killed it) we have deserved to win. And we've deserved tow in them very convincingly. And those games weren't against Reading or Villa, they were agaisnt the likes of United, City and Sunderland...

Our situation is not good, but Liverpool's is :crylaugh:

That.

Liverpool have had much tougher fixtures than us but have looked ok in their games against Man City and Man U. They lack a goal scorer but control the midfield a lot better then we do.

I think they will finish above us unfortunately.

Our situation is not good, but Liverpool's is :crylaugh:

That.

Liverpool have had much tougher fixtures than us but have looked ok in their games against Man City and Man U. They lack a goal scorer but control the midfield a lot better then we do.

I think they will finish above us unfortunately.

Yeah agree they did, but the truth of the fact is they are still in the bottom 3.

Â