Next Gen Series 2012/2013

mikeyp102

Haha i've mady myself look silly by being proven right? Haha i couldn't have asked for a better quote from a better person. Also comes on the back of one of those youth players being released from the club.

I said youth football doesn't matter, i said this cup win doesn't mean anything because football is all about the first team, its all about what those kids do once they play for the first team.

And after pages and pages of ridicule it goes and turns out that the assistant academy director of Aston Villa football club pretty much backs up my opinion.

And you and one other continue to post rubbish.

Haha it speaks volumes.

In your opinion.

Nobody ever denied you your point of view. Everybody just told you to stop pissing on the lads chips. The fact that you're revelling in this (and seemed actively happy that we released a lad in the academy thread) makes you look foolish. If you were so right, people would be jumping to your defence.

You strike me as somebody who thinks being right is more important than the something for the good of the club. Some fan, eh.

Now, mods please lock this. What was a great achievement has been marred by utter negativity. Hopefully we can preserve this win in the mind and hopefully a few of these lads will prove non-villa fans wrong :)

Edited by StefanAVFC

Haha i've mady myself look silly by being proven right? Haha i couldn't have asked for a better quote from a better person. Also comes on the back of one of those youth players being released from the club.

I said youth football doesn't matter, i said this cup win doesn't mean anything because football is all about the first team, its all about what those kids do once they play for the first team.

And after pages and pages of ridicule it goes and turns out that the assistant academy director of Aston Villa football club pretty much backs up my opinion.

Haha it speaks volumes.

He didn't say it doesn't matter.

The sun is a million miles away and that matters. A lot.

BJ10 has just had his point of view backed by the club's assistant academy director and you resort to personal insults as your only answer rather than admitting you've been wrong to slate him.

I bet you've never been invited to a family party.

What the youth manager said has nothing to do with what people have been having a go at BJ10 for. 

THe youth manager isn't going to come out and say "Fantastic, the kids have made it! Hard work over" is he?! The kids still did well. BJ10 still made himself look like a bit silly, and he's one of two people who seem to be doing that the last few days. And the other one is.........

Most posters on here have made themselves look silly but then again most posters on here have the integrity to admit when they are wrong. You and one or two others are quite obviously the exception to that which is sad.

BJ10 has just had his point of view backed by the club's assistant academy director and you resort to personal insults as your only answer rather than admitting you've been wrong to slate him.

What the youth manager said has nothing to do with what people have been having a go at BJ10 for. 

THe youth manager isn't going to come out and say "Fantastic, the kids have made it! Hard work over" is he?! The kids still did well. BJ10 still made himself look like a bit silly, and he's one of two people who seem to be doing that the last few days. And the other one is.........

Most posters on here have made themselves look silly but then again most posters on here have the integrity to admit when they are wrong. You and one or two others are quite obviously the exception to that which is sad.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/8357-paul-lambert/page-535

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Nobody ever denied you your point of view

I said this a lot to you previously, try reading.

The fact that you're revelling in this (and seemed actively happy that we released a lad in the academy thread) makes you look foolish. If you were so right, people would be jumping to your defence.

The fact i'm revelling in being right because people like you jumped on what i said makes me look foolish? Yeah if you say so.

You strike me as somebody who thinks being right is more important than the something for the good of the club. Some fan, eh.

That's nice.

Now, mods please lock this

Yes, nothing left to debate.

In your opinion.

Nobody ever denied you your point of view. Everybody just told you to stop pissing on the lads chips. The fact that you're revelling in this (and seemed actively happy that we released a lad in the academy thread) makes you look foolish. If you were so right, people would be jumping to your defence.

Now, mods please lock this. What was a great achievement has been marred by utter negativity. Hopefully we can preserve this win in the mind and hopefully a few of these lads will prove non-villa fans wrong :)

Emm he was right and your not exactly defending him are you.

Say you are right. Say none of these players make it for Aston Villa. Will you have a warm fuzzy feeling inside that you correctly predicted the demise of our successful youth team? Or will you be sorry for the lads who once showed so much promise?

You didn't even deny being right is more important to you than Aston Villa. Some **** fan.

When was the last time you went down VP?

In your opinion.

Emm he was right and your not exactly defending him are you.

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/8357-paul-lambert/page-535

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just as I thought.

Well you can't seriously expect us to take you seriously when you say 'some people can't admit they're wrong' when numerous people proved you wrong in that linked thread, yet you carried on. Maybe if you started to do what you expect of other people, then they would listen.

This seems to be the story of the thread -

WE ARE SO HAPPY!

villa_2524581b.jpg

tony_hart_morph_chas.jpg

They are rubbish and will never make it.

Now that did make me laugh. Which one is Bj10 or are they both me before and after the heat from the smileys?

Haha it speaks volumes.

He didn't say that youth doesn't matter, did he? I think if you ask him if a good youth set up matters he'd say yes. Otherwise we wouldn't even have a youth system. He said that they haven't made it just because of this victory and I can't recall anyone saying that they've made it because of it. So no, you're not påroven right in any sense. Especially as most of us were quite annoyed that you couldn't just celebrate their victory instead of pulling the negative spin that you almost always do. His job is to keep the players on their toes and don't let them be too satisfied with what thet've achieved. I doubt that's your job.

• Like 1

Morpheus, I'm here buddy. Care to respond to my point? You had a go at me for not responding accurately so I'm waiting :)

Ah the continual use of the smiley. You really must be chuffed with yourself but actually try answering posts with words or maybe you're just not intelligent enough to do that?

Edited by StefanAVFC

Just as I thought.

Well you can't seriously expect us to take you seriously when you say 'some people can't admit they're wrong' when numerous people proved you wrong in that linked thread, yet you carried on. Maybe if you started to do what you expect of other people, then they would listen.

Now that's much better. Less of the smileys and more of the above will gain you more respect on here if that's what your after.

Posters haven't taken me seriously since I said Benteke was Lambert's Balaban so I'm not too concerned about that although I was able to admit talking bollocks.

The Diame and VillaCas points haven't actually proven to be wrong and under a polite hint from one of the mods who also challenged VillaCas on his statement I decided to leave VillaCas alone.

Hard to do but the mod was right on both counts as I was.

Â