Worst Chant - Any club

Super Jonno

All i want to do is send that kid abuse.

Abusing kids could lead to a nasty ending!

:D

:D

Kind of opened myself up to that one.

Point stands, Id be embarrassed if i was that kid, but he clearly aint as he continues to put such bull crap up. Thick skinned, thats for sure. You seen some of the stick he is getting.

"Shit on the Villa" just really annoys me. I mean, they have been in our shadow forever, contributed nothing to football and spend the vast majoirty of their time at least 1 tier below us... yet they still sing it. Idiots.

Was shown this earlier by an Arsenal supporting mate.

Essentially it's a very young lad trying to make songs for Arsenal and it's **** horrendous.

There's loads of them too, here's his channel

12401192.jpg

Not putting myself through it.

I really hate that really slow one from Spurs

"ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn ttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee ssssspppppppppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssss

gooooooooooo maaaaaaaarrrrrrrrccchhhiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggg innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...."

Speed up, you mongs.

Totally agree!

For some reason we've started doing this this season!

They started doing it at St Mary's. It made me feel a bit sick

Gabby's "He's fast as fuuuuuck" is a depressingly classless chant to be honest. It's got nothing, just the use of a swearword to finish off possibly the worst simile in history.

Is 'f***' even fast? If it is, it certainly isn't anything to be proud of, or sing about for that matter.

I really hate that really slow one from Spurs

"ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn ttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee ssssspppppppppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssss

gooooooooooo maaaaaaaarrrrrrrrccchhhiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggg innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...."

Speed up, you mongs.

Totally agree!

For some reason we've started doing this this season!

They started doing it at St Mary's. It made me feel a bit sick

Oh when the saints go marching in? You're suggesting that a slowed down version of this song has recently "been started" at St Mary's? Come on mate, I know you're older than 40 and should know Spurs nicked the slowed rendition of this chant off Southampton

Ok but they've been singing it at other villa games too. If you don't attend the games you won't have picked up on it. I quite like the normal version, it's just that slowed down spurs stylee version, can't stand it, makes me feel like I'm in the tottenham end :-(

"Empty seats my lord", always makes me embarrassed. I normally sing a verse of "Irony my lord", in my head after. It makes us sound like feckin' Geordies, which is just a couple up from noses, in my eyes!

Â