Worst Chant - Any club

Super Jonno

I think Man Utd have one for Paul Scholes that rips off the original one we sung for Paul McGrath.

Yes, because of course Villa fans were the first people to sing a song to the tune of Kum Ba Yah...

I think Man Utd have one for Paul Scholes that rips off the original one we sung for Paul McGrath.

Yes, because of course Villa fans were the first people to sing a song to the tune of Kum Ba Yah...

We were the first to leave 'My lord' in though. It makes so much sense. We sing it about God who is of course our lord and his name perfectly fits with kum by ar.

On the other hand.

'He scores goals, Paul Scholes, he scores goals'. Atrocious.

I really hate that really slow one from Spurs

"ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn ttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee ssssspppppppppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssss

gooooooooooo maaaaaaaarrrrrrrrccchhhiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggg innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...."

Speed up, you mongs.

Totally agree!

I really hate that really slow one from Spurs

"ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn ttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee ssssspppppppppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssss

gooooooooooo maaaaaaaarrrrrrrrccchhhiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggg innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...."

Speed up, you mongs.

Totally agree!

For some reason we've started doing this this season!

i hate any chant thats "theres only one..." something we IMO are criminal for
Guantanamera. Thing is, we actually started that one, way back, with "One Aston Villa".

I remember an impressed Liverpool fan telling me how clever and original he thought it was.

I completely disagree Stevo, we used to sing that song slower once upon a time and it sounded three times as loud.

I hate that every song Villa sing is at 100 miles per hour or quicker.

Agreed bully.

I'd much rather we paced ourselves when we chant!

Was shown this earlier by an Arsenal supporting mate.

Essentially it's a very young lad trying to make songs for Arsenal and it's **** horrendous.

There's loads of them too, here's his channel

My god, just when you though his arsenal stuff was horrific you then discover he posts nikki minaj videos on his channel :lol:

Â