Worst Chant - Any club

Super Jonno

I just came across this

http://www.readingfc...3154-315489.pdf

I think Reading are trying to get a better atmosphere and reckon telling the fans what their favourite chant is, is the best way to do it.

I particularly look forward to hearing the Danny Guthrie one when they come to Villa Park. Im sure the tune it goes to is a big hit with the hardcore royal fans.

If they sung it in a high pitch voice id cry... for days.

Fire away with some other suggestions!

Towards the end of the clip, it just sounds like Terry Tibbs. Taaaaayyyygers

At Blackburn a few seasons ago, I remember them doing a chant that went "You what? You what? You what you what you what?".... which I thought was pretty daft.

Towards the end of the clip, it just sounds like Terry Tibbs. Taaaaayyyygers

At Blackburn a few seasons ago, I remember them doing a chant that went "You what? You what? You what you what you what?".... which I thought was pretty daft.

The response to which should always be "you heard, you heard, you heard you heard you heard"

I really hate that really slow one from Spurs

"ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn ttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee ssssspppppppppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssss

gooooooooooo maaaaaaaarrrrrrrrccchhhiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggg innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...."

Speed up, you mongs.

Yeah but when we used to sing Villa Villa Villa Villa Villa Villa Villaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for as long as you could without breathing it was class!

Agree though the Spurs one is annoying!!!

I really hate that really slow one from Spurs

"ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn ttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeee ssssspppppppppppuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssss

gooooooooooo maaaaaaaarrrrrrrrccchhhiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggg innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...."

Speed up, you mongs.

weirdly this is one of my favourite chants. Then I always laugh when wolves take the piss out of us with Veeeeeeeellaaaaaa

That Coventry one, "we all sing together"

Gaylords

They have a new version now;

While we sing together

We will try our best

Bedworth or Hinckley; Nuneaton or anyone

They might defeat us

We're not doing well in League One

utd fans "argentina" i cant remember what it is now but im sure their welbeck one is shit too

i hate any chant thats "theres only one..." something we IMO are criminal for

and for some reason i also dont like the swansea one that goes something like ooo,oooooo,oooo, la, la, la, la, la and they get the drummer going too

Any chant that rips off another club's chant has to be the worst. That Hull one is embarassing and cringeworthy but at least its original.

I think Man Utd have one for Paul Scholes that rips off the original one we sung for Paul McGrath. In fact Man Utd have all the worst chants, but sometimes its hard to hear them as a) its **** quiet at Old Trafford and B) they are singing in so many different accents.

Â