Midweek football 17/20 Sep

andykeenan

yeah even sky the other night was guilty of discovering this player called andrea pirlo during the euros this summer, we should all try and watch him he's meant to be pretty good...

i watched 10 minutes of inter vs rubin last night, **** hell inter were shit, they were 1-0 down when i was watching, terrible defending, rubin scored from a penalty

even sky the other night was guilty of discovering this player called andrea pirlo during the euros this summer

Yeah, that made me chuckle too. Straight from the ITV handbook of 'pick the most famous and best player of the team - say he'll be dangerous - show after the game how right you were'.

Talking as if it was some sort of shock that Pirlo was the star. It was almost degrading to him.

yeah i heard that it was right at the end, i was offended because i watched the sopranos and there was absolutely no resemblence to anyone from the sopranos, meaning that tyldsley had made an incredibly lazy italian stereotype and also assumed that i was an idiot

If you order a pizza over the phone you don't order it saying: "eyyyy, it's a me a mario. I'll a have a double pepperoni eh?"

If you did that you'd be casually racist.

Right?

Without taking this completely off topic (too late?) they are slightly different scenarios. Yes to your pizza one (assuming you're not on banter terms with your local pizzeria) and no to impersonating a TV character's accent.

Â