Midweek football 17/20 Sep

andykeenan

Why are you surprised that people want Madrid to win?

City are the devil of football, ruining it with their money and have just one English outfield player, who just happened to shit on us and makes me want them to fail even more.

Please explain how Real Madrid are any better?

They have been doing it a lot longer. Old money is fine in football for some reason, no matter how the club 'earned' it.

Apparently Ronaldo had 100% pass accuracy tonight too, 50 passes attempted, 50 passes completed.

Shrewsbury 4-1 Coventry City

A new low point for the Sky Blues. As a resident of CV11, my Facebook feed is predictably hilarious at the moment. Coventry are in danger of falling straight through the division, they have three points from seven games this season and are joint bottom.

Why are you surprised that people want Madrid to win?

City are the devil of football, ruining it with their money and have just one English outfield player, who just happened to shit on us and makes me want them to fail even more.

Please explain how Real Madrid are any better?

They're not Man City :lol:

Shrewsbury 4-1 Coventry City

A new low point for the Sky Blues. As a resident of CV11, my Facebook feed is predictably hilarious at the moment. Coventry are in danger of falling straight through the division, they have three points from seven games this season and are joint bottom.

I've admitted before that I have a weird soft spot for Cov. I really shouldn't have, but I do. So there.

Anyway, I think they'll be ok once thy have a proper manager in place. Their squad is actually decent for that level. They just need a bit of leadership. As bad as it is now, I wouldn't expect them to go down again this season.

Â