Topless kate pictures to be revealed.

b6bloke

I wonder if Kate is actually just taking one for the team here? This story has already overshadowed the Harry in the nude story, so perhaps this is a strategy by Buckingham Palace to deflect attention from him? They seem a tight knit bunch at the moment, but priority has to go to somebody who has royal blood in them over somebody who occasionally has royal spunk in them.

Well well the Irish have crossed the line

Arseholes

Have you looked at the photos?

Yes they look shopped

well now I'm confused

what's the difference between you looking at them on the interweb, and the Irish sticking them in a newspaper?

surely it's not morally superior on a screen rather than paper

how's my grandad going to get a chance to judge them otherwise?

I wonder if Kate is actually just taking one for the team here? This story has already overshadowed the Harry in the nude story, so perhaps this is a strategy by Buckingham Palace to deflect attention from him? They seem a tight knit bunch at the moment, but priority has to go to somebody who has royal blood in them over somebody who occasionally has royal spunk in them.
Harry has no royal genes whatsoever.

Harry has no royal genes whatsoever.

Steady

That belongs in the conspiracy thread

Hardly. It is fact that Saint Diana™ was knobbing James Hewitt around the time that she got up the duff with Harry. Therefore given the apparent similarity of facial features it's hardly a conspiracy. There is currently no proof but it's a fairly reasonable assumption. I suppose he should be thankful that Bumchin was either infertile or used a condom

Â