Topless kate pictures to be revealed.

b6bloke

The french do realise are royal family are humans, right? A woman having breasts is a headline to them?

Still, if it's enough incentive for us to go to war, the debate on English Sparkling Wine vs Champaign would be a lot easier to win if we just owned both regions.

America go to war for oil. I wouldn't mind cheaper high quality red wine.

The french do realise are royal family are humans, right? A woman having breasts is a headline to them?

They're royal tits. You do understand celebrity right ? :P

It's not erotic! It's scandal. Anyone who shuffles to those pics needs help. And I don't like that culture either but it piques the aul' curiosity every now and again :P

I wouldn't criticise any woman for getting fake tits. Depends on the quality of the work, imo.

I am the opposite.

I would never criticise any woman who was comfortable enough not to feel the need to cut their bodies open and stuff plastic inside.

That is in no way the opposite.

And FWIW, I wouldn't criticise them for that either.

I just meant I have no problem with fake tits. If a woman isn't comfortable with what she has and chooses to have a boob job, then fair play to her.

Fair enough :thumb:

Anyone else she might be a bit of filth? One half of one of the most famous couples in the world and she pop's he knockers out at the beach... practically takes her bottoms off too... hmmm she's acting all upset and shocked but she has to doesn't she?

It's scandal.

That's the problem, isn't it? It shouldn't be scandal, it's just a topless woman.

This is just another after effect of being ruled by Christians for centuries. Our culture still treats nudity as something risqué when it really is nothing of the sort.

Ummmmm don't think so, public nudity is eschewed in a lot of cultures.

Maybe she'll come out of it the same way Tulisa did. A bit of embarassment at first, but really everyone in the end just saying 'meh, it's natural, glad you had fun. Move along, nothing to see here'.

No paper in England would print those images, not because of respect, but because the number of people who'd find it offensive and a breach of her privacy would FAR outweigh the people whow would find the photo... of any interest, for lack of a better phrase.

If it was a seedy photoshoot she did as a teenager or something then there may be a bit more of a story. But she's just doing what anyone else does when on holiday in private. Huge fuss over nothing. French newspaper just pissed off a lot of people for something that no-one would really give a toss about (or would indeed, 'give a toss' about..)

Â