Topless kate pictures to be revealed.

b6bloke

Women get criticised for having no tits and they get criticised for getting fake tits. I'm curious. What is best for a girl lacking in the titular area? Or is this why 'all men are bastards' ? :lol:

Women get criticised for having no tits and they get criticised for getting fake tits. I'm curious. What is best for a girl lacking in the titular area? Or is this why 'all men are bastards' ? :lol:

I wouldn't worry about it, i'm sure yours are lovely. :thumb:

I wouldn't criticise any woman for getting fake tits. Depends on the quality of the work, imo.

I am the opposite.

I would never criticise any woman who was comfortable enough not to feel the need to cut their bodies open and stuff plastic inside.

Plus, small tits can look superb! Just ask Angel Long! :nod: :mrgreen:

I wouldn't criticise any woman for getting fake tits. Depends on the quality of the work, imo.

I am the opposite.

I would never criticise any woman who was comfortable enough not to feel the need to cut their bodies open and stuff plastic inside.

That is in no way the opposite.

And FWIW, I wouldn't criticise them for that either.

I just meant I have no problem with fake tits. If a woman isn't comfortable with what she has and chooses to have a boob job, then fair play to her.

I wouldn't worry about it, i'm sure yours are lovely. :thumb:

They were, so I joined the gym :P

Â