Topless kate pictures to be revealed.

b6bloke

Well, at least he's not bloody inbred like the rest of them.

that's the whole idea though

there is only so much royal blood and if they only inter breed they would end up producing a line of webbed footed mutants ( see Isle of Mann where they only bred amongst themselves )

so every now and then they throw in an illegitimate child or 2 to water down the bloodline and keep the gene pool reasonably mutant free

Well, at least he's not bloody inbred like the rest of them.

that's the whole idea though

there is only so much royal blood and if they only inter breed they would end up producing a line of webbed footed mutants ( see Isle of Mann where they only bred amongst themselves )

so every now and then they throw in an illegitimate child or 2 to water down the bloodline and keep the gene pool reasonably mutant free

So, you're saying that Diana Took One For The Team?

And a ginger, too. What a gal.

That belongs in the conspiracy thread

Hardly. It is fact that Saint Diana™ was knobbing James Hewitt around the time that she got up the duff with Harry. Therefore given the apparent similarity of facial features it's hardly a conspiracy. There is currently no proof but it's a fairly reasonable assumption. I suppose he should be thankful that Bumchin was either infertile or used a condom

How do you know Diana was dealing with Hewitt 'at that time'. At that time being the key bit. Where is the proof?

That belongs in the conspiracy thread

Hardly. It is fact that Saint Diana™ was knobbing James Hewitt around the time that she got up the duff with Harry. Therefore given the apparent similarity of facial features it's hardly a conspiracy. There is currently no proof but it's a fairly reasonable assumption. I suppose he should be thankful that Bumchin was either infertile or used a condom

How do you know Diana was dealing with Hewitt 'at that time'. At that time being the key bit. Where is the proof?

Proof? Other than everyone knowing they were at it, you mean? Do you want a sex vid or something? Written confessions?

I'd imagine a DNA test would tell you all you need to know, but I'd think that is a highly unlikely scenario.

Other than your existence, where's the proof your Mom has had intercourse with your dad?

Some tabloid rag (probably the Sun) was allegedly planning a honeytrap where some dolly bird would pinch one of Harry's ginger hairs for a DNA test. Not sure how they were getting comparison DNA.

Â