Sign in to follow this  
GarethRDR

Own Goals & Gaffes 12/13

I felt compelled to start a thread after watching this beauty...

Poor bastard. Poor, dumb, bastard. :lol:

That's about as bad as I've ever seen. /thread.

I'm sorry, but there can only be one winner.

The standard by which all others are judged, Sandy Brown, a bullet and absolute thunderbolt.....

Boom!

I will not conform to your chronological restrictions.

I'm a free spirit maaaaaan.

Also, I don't think that Sandy Brown one is anywhere near as good.

I'd try find a link to the one where the defender kicked it into his own face and it goes in, just for the fact that not only did he score an own goal, not only was it an own goal which decided the match, not only was the match a bitter local rivalry, but because he broke his nose for his efforts. Top Man..

.. But of couse, I can't post that, because it was about 2/3 seasons ago.

That goalkeeper one is about one of the funniest I've ever seen though. Poor guy, doomed to stay in Serie B forever now.

Also, I don't think that Sandy Brown one is anywhere near as good.

I'd try find a link to the one where the defender kicked it into his own face and it goes in, just for the fact that not only did he score an own goal, not only was it an own goal which decided the match, not only was the match a bitter local rivalry, but because he broke his nose for his efforts. Top Man..

.. But of couse, I can't post that, because it was about 2/3 seasons ago.

That goalkeeper one is about one of the funniest I've ever seen though. Poor guy, doomed to stay in Serie B forever now.

Have no idea how to link on my iPhone but type Jamie Pollock own goal into YouTube. Best ever. Gazza-esque!

I know it's not 12/13 but can anyone find a link of when Sorensen threw one in for Middlesborough back in 2007 in MONs first season? Or at least

describe it. I was travelling and never saw how bad it was, but it was clearly bad enough for MON to instantly replace him

If only there was a thread where people could post on pitch **** ups from 12/13?

Ashley Williams is in a league of his own at the minute, two goals in two matches. Fletcher for Sunderland and Benteke for us both from daft headers.

Sign in to follow this  

Â