Where to watch the villa in London?

SimonVilla

Alright lads,

I've just had a flick through the last eight pages and it looks as though the London Lions contingent is growing!

First of all, just wondering if anyone is or knows of anyone who is driving up to Sunderland this weekend and has space? Will of course fork out petrol/parking money.

Failing that, does anyone know of any pubs showing Sunderland-Villa on Saturday? And if so, is anyone going down there to watch it? I live in Finchley but happy to go to any decent pub in London pretty much. Did anyone go to Swindon last night? I feared the worst when I saw the commotion at Paddington at 5.30pm and when they came back to 2-2 but it was a great night in the end!

Cheers,

James

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I was there for the Norwich game. I presume I was sitting in front of you guys?

I will head up to the bearing tomorrow for the game, better than watching the Villa at the Albion with the west brom fans!

Ah, was wondering if you were VT connected. Should have said hello!

• 2 weeks later...

I was apart of the London Villa Lions group until the main guy at the time Simon Staples ran off with my ticket money for the Blackburn Semi in the carling cup. :cry:

Takes me back , I used to travel to all the games with them back in the 80's , I still see some of the old members at matches every now and again

Enjoying a bit more London Villatalk here. Definitely up for a bit of pub action for some of the game when i'm not going. By any chance are any of you lot heading up to Norwich for the cup game? Can't find anyone who's going up from London at the mo and was wondering if anyone know anyone who was driving as the last train back is at 2200 and that screws me if it goes into extra time.....

Anybody thinking of heading down to the Bearing (or anywhere else) for the Arse game? Is the Bearing likely to be "full" of gooners?

Yes, it will be full of gooners. As you know, it's serious Arsenal territory there and you have to head much more your kind of way for support from Spurs fans

Well it's certainly not oob but just will be full of Arsenal.

It's not looking like I'll be able to attend much for the moment but I can't think of anywhere off hand that's not going to be packed full of Arsenal fans...I mean, they have a lot of fans from all over the bloody place.

Â