Where to watch the villa in London?

SimonVilla

Got your PM Mate so I'll text you when I'm heading north and you're about.

I'll be heading the baring tomorrow about 2 or so, got some shit to do first then I'll make a move.

Beats streaming it and sitting on my tod gettin angry haha.

Hold your horses here fellas - I've just looked back at the thread and there's no 100% at all that Baring will be showing 3pm kick offs. I'm really sorry if that's the impression I gave...bah I guess I'm for it now

Haha I got too excited! I'll give the baring a ring in a bit then.

Is anyone heading somewhere today for the game?

Just noticed this thread.

Would definitely be up for making the trek over to a London pub if fellow VT'ers were meeting up. Lets keep this thread going to raise awareness; I'm sure there's loads of us down here how would love to meet at a villa pub.

If there's enough of us we could even make it worth the Landlord's while.

I do think it's best that we keep this going and arrange a first game for one that Sky will be showing. I think that might be the Norwich game but I it also might be a bit too soon.

Interesting to note that the 3 Kings has us on - that'll be the only confirmed 3pm kick offs that I know of in London

I have a meeting at 2pm (round the corner from the Baring as a matter of fact) so doesn't look like it's possible for me to make it to Kensington today.

I think, after having a quick look, that the first match we should all go for is the 30th September derby against the Boggies - 4:00pm, Sunday. We all pile into the 3 Kings or the Baring, depending on whether West or Central/North London is easiest for the majority.

Regarding London Lions - seems to have died many deaths. There have been three in the past 6 years or so, nobody has managed to effectively get of their arse and muster Villa fans. I think the closest operational Lions club is now in Essex, which is a bit too far for me.

Whoops! I'm no leader, trust me!

So lads, the choice is as follows:

The Baring, Islington/Hackney (North/Central)

The Albion, Hackney (East)

The Famous 3 Kings (West).

Think we should put our votes in.

On a seperate note I've just booked tickets at the Emirates to watch the Arsenal play the MIGHTY Coventry City. If them lot chant "shit on the Villa" I'm going to piss myself.

I'm up for it, obvious preference for either the Baring or the Albion (would we really want to go here for the boggies game?).

I live in Walthamstow, and there used to be 2 or 3 pubs showing the football on a Saturday afternoon. The Bell is closed for a referb, The Flowerpot doesn't seem to be doing it anymore. I shall continue to my research, an dreport aback.

I've been to the Flowerpot in Walthamstow (great pub actually), but it's a bit far away for everyone I think.

Eastendvillan is right...why on earth did we suggest the Albion? Going to be full of yammers!

Arsenal are not on the sunday, so it's okay. I know what it's like, I had to walk home from near the Baring back to Upper Holloway...traffic around that Airport-style stadium is a 'mare

Â