Where to watch the villa in London?

SimonVilla

Anywhere in West London, Kingston, Staines or Richmond way?

In kingston theres a pub behind the penryhn road campus that used to show all the football games, think its more of a rugby pub but they used to show the 1500 games when i studied there, big screen and all, cant really remember the name.

otherwise i remember kingston beeing pretty bleak for sport pubs, used to work in a pub by the river so i always picked what games we would show my self hehe..

edit: think the place might have been called the grove?

I'm not the owner of the Baring, if anyone's bothered.

I've never been to the Albion in Hackney but I understand it's a great pub. I was in The 3 Kings in Kensington this week to watch the internationals...what a pub that place is. Brains Black on tap too!

Shame Canonbury is being mentioned as I just moved out of Canonbury a month or so ago. Not that I went far - Nags Head Holloway

The Famous Three Kings in West Kensington which shows all Prem games.

Long, long ago a number of VTers actually met there.

Vaguely remember drinking Long Island Ice Teas and losing to what was then a shite Man City team.

I'm well up for this now boys. As is the way with London and mental social lives, I think the trick is to post in here as much as possible otherwise the idea dies quite quickly.

I'll speak to Matt at the Baring tomorrow and post up what he thinks. That is, if he's not going to VP tomorrow...

Got your PM Mate so I'll text you when I'm heading north and you're about.

I'll be heading the baring tomorrow about 2 or so, got some shit to do first then I'll make a move.

Beats streaming it and sitting on my tod gettin angry haha.

Hold your horses here fellas - I've just looked back at the thread and there's no 100% at all that Baring will be showing 3pm kick offs. I'm really sorry if that's the impression I gave...bah I guess I'm for it now

The Famous Three Kings in West Kensington which shows all Prem games.

Long, long ago a number of VTers actually met there.

Vaguely remember drinking Long Island Ice Teas and losing to what was then a shite Man City team.

So embarrassing. The landlord shouted us two pitchers of lager because Villa had been so inept.

As Dem said, for now lets set up a meet at a sky pub when we know were deffo on and take it from there? We can pool our resources and find our new home from home.

I'd love to be part of a London Villans group. There's a surprising amount of us down here.

agreed i am up for it!! i only know one villa fan in london! most of my mates are chelsea, united, arsenal or spurs

Â