Where to watch the villa in London?

SimonVilla

I'll try and be there. I wouldn't go to around Chelsea though. 1) Their fans have no banter, 2) they're dick heads, 3) it's a million £££ for a pint around there, 4) they're dick heads, 5) that's so close to The Beach that I'm worried Terry will shag my girlfriend at half time

Please use this thread for general discussion about places to watch the villa in London. Start threads in the Match forums for specific meet ups. That will maximise the number of people who see them.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

Anyone know any pubs in the main sort of touristy central areas (I don't know London at all) or Brixton way that show 3pm KOs at the moment?

Obviously I'm after Everton vs Villa today but any that are known to broadcast the 3pm games at all would help. Ta.

• 7 months later...

Yes.

The Baring, Baring Street, Islington.

Owner is a Villa fan.

Yep that's where I go. Short ride there from Spitalfields. But last season watched lots on my laptop instead

There are loads of places that show the 3pm matches in London though.

Edited by CVByrne

76 goes past the baring. Get off just before you hit eagle wharf road...at the regents canal

Cheers buddy. Thought it might looking at the map.

Re - Yucatán - is it? Because it was rough as old boots not so long back and the beer tasted like pish. I know it closed for a short while, haven't been back since.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Any London villans not got tickets to the Semi? Realised that the game is on BT, so will necessitate a visit to the pub, so wondered if anyone else was in the same position. I'm in Walthamstow, but willing to travel. Any takers? Any suggestions for a suitable venue?

Edited by EastEndVillan

Â